Ladies of NT, Simple Question.

How do you feel about men that are taken, that you know are taken, that compliment you on your looks?

i.e. You know I got a girl. I've known you for a few months, never complimented you, then I tell you that you are pretty.

Me and my boy had a discussion about ladies and how some take compliments differently, but more differently if you already have somebody. Discuss...

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Did you ever ask a girl this outside the internet?

No. We just discussed last night while studying for finals. I'm not gunna ask my girl then she'll wonder why.

NT, where socially incompetent happens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

No. We just discussed last night while studying for finals. I'm not gunna ask my girl then she'll wonder why.

Oh so this is you:
i.e. You know I got a girl. I've known you for a few months, never complimented you, then I tell you that you are pretty.
ha I see you.......

depends on context, like if you say "oh, girls can be pretty and smart. You're pretty and smart"--ok, that's whatever. But if you just comeout of nowhere and say "you're pretty" and say nothing after that, then yea, I'd be kinda like "%!%"
laugh.gif

I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that you are gonna leave your girl and get wit' me, or even think that you were interested in gettingwith me. Although I know some girls if you ask them what time it is they think "daaaaaaaaaam, why is dude ALL in my grill??"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its funny how you intended this thread to be meant for girls to respond, and you got a buncha guys coming in.
laugh.gif

Not a female, but they don't care who gives them compliments, or when you decide to give them to them. they are going to love it coming from anybody @anytime.

its really not that serious...to some...others will flip and think you really want to get with them...there is no right answer...soon as you think you knoweverything there is to know about females she'll switch it up on you...

Its funny how I always hear stories of girls leaving their boyfriends for a new dude but rarely hear stories of guys leaving their girls for a new girl..Itseems as if girls are now in more of a player role than ever before..how did we let this happen? smh

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Its funny how I always hear stories of girls leaving their boyfriends for a new dude but rarely hear stories of guys leaving their girls for a new girl..It seems as if girls are now in more of a player role than ever before..how did we let this happen? smh

dont get me started , blackmagnus or DCAllAmerican ...

Originally Posted by Prez T

it makes them think you're a lustful cheating manwhore

yup. if our relationship was never on the complimenting each other level I'll probably raise an eyebrow, take note, and more than likely create somespace between us depending on what you follow it up with or the type of relationship we have.

It really depends on the guy and his personality...if he's known for being the flirtatious type..I would obviously assume he's flirting with me.

If he's a good guy...and I know he only has eyes for his girl..but is just being nice by complimenting me..then I'll just take it as a compliment andleave it at that.

It's all about reading people...

Unless someone explicitly tells me they're "feeling" me, I keep my blinders on. I'm in a relationship, so regardless of his/her situation,that's not gonna change. If someone outta the blue compliments me ill think "awww how nice" before I think "They're DTF!"..

I'm flirtatious by nature. I find myself flirting even when I'm trying not to. Good thing I don't have a girlfriend or she'd be getting callsfrom her friends saying they saw me talking at some random chick the "wrong" way.

Eeerrr....just avoid the excessive touching and everything should be gravy.

if a dude did something like that i'd just be like "ok, thanks."

no sense in jumping to conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom