Ladies: STOP GIVING YOUR MEN ULTIMATUMS! AND STOP WITH "TESTS"!

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by ksteezy

And wait....you find something wrong with sending your girl flowers or a box of chocolates to her job????....wowzers, you are such an Alpha...I'm intimidated.

no

but unlike you i dont show up with a tux and a back up mariachi.

Har Har Har Har Har!!!!!!....you are soooo funny...
Spoiler [+]
ok kiddo you got your e-Lulz, now go on your virgin way

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

You guys can't be so naive to think that you will be in a serious relationship with a woman and she will never put you in a situation where you will have to compromise....even if they flat out don't tell you "hey is either me or _______" a relationship is full of compromises on both ends.

you try way too hard to make simping sound cool.
So when someone compromises in a relationship it's considered simping...? I do hope you know compromising =/= giving ultimatum.
eyes.gif

Damn it, whatever happened to it being a two way street?? Give a little, take a little, that whole thing. Sometimes I wonder if there's a person behind all these NT screen names that actually have a social/romantic/whatever kind of life outside of this black & red screen or if all these grandiose personas are just a facade. 
tired.gif

I wish my wife had an account so that she herself can tell you how far from the truth you are
roll.gif
get her one.
happy.gif

Wouldn't you like to have her here!....you damn homewrecker!GoDie - I'm saying bruh, a dude can't climb mt Everest for his love nowadays without NTs approval.

You guys can't be so naive to think that you will be in a serious relationship with a woman and she will never put you in a situation where you will have to compromise....even if they flat out don't tell you "hey is either me or _______" a relationship is full of compromises on both ends.

So when someone compromises in a relationship it's considered simping...? I do hope you know compromising =/= giving ultimatum.
eyes.gif

Damn it, whatever happened to it being a two way street?? Give a little, take a little, that whole thing. Sometimes I wonder if there's a person behind all these NT screen names that actually have a social/romantic/whatever kind of life outside of this black & red screen or if all these grandiose personas are just a facade. 
tired.gif

I agree with Ksteezy.  But, it really depends on the situation though.  My fiance haven't put in a situation where I have to choose between ______ or her.   But an 'ultimatum' can either be something as small/stupid as a stamp collecting addiction or as serious as another woman being involved.  When you're in a serios relationship and you believe that you are with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.  Everything else will become secondary and that person should be you're number one priority over anything.
I'm not sure how many of you SO-CALLED or claim to be 'alphas' on NT actually even have or ever had a 'real' woman in your life or actually have had the opportunity to sleep with one (from all the women problem threads we have, looks like most of you still have your V-card).  This so-called anti-simping movement and alpha male BS is not gonna get you anywhere.  I'm not sure if I'm too old (29) but women my age...do not play those childish BS games.  

being alpha 
laugh.gif
 SRS.

And wait....you find something wrong with sending your girl flowers or a box of chocolates to her job????....wowzers, you are such an Alpha...I'm intimidated.

no

but unlike you i dont show up with a tux and a back up mariachi.

Har Har Har Har Har!!!!!!....you are soooo funny...
Spoiler [+]
ok kiddo you got your e-Lulz, now go on your virgin way

laugh.gif
 VIRGIN    

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

eyes.gif

tired.gif

I agree with Ksteezy.  But, it really depends on the situation though.  My fiance haven't put in a situation where I have to choose between ______ or her.   But an 'ultimatum' can either be something as small/stupid as a stamp collecting addiction or as serious as another woman being involved.  When you're in a serios relationship and you believe that you are with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.  Everything else will become secondary and that person should be you're number one priority over anything.
I'm not sure how many of you SO-CALLED or claim to be 'alphas' on NT actually even have or ever had a 'real' woman in your life or actually have had the opportunity to sleep with one (from all the women problem threads we have, looks like most of you still have your V-card).  This so-called anti-simping movement and alpha male BS is not gonna get you anywhere.  I'm not sure if I'm too old (29) but women my age...do not play those childish BS games.  

being alpha 
laugh.gif
 SRS.

We too old bruh, too old, I'm approaching the big 3-0 soon...

Drug addicts, physical abusers, workaholics, cheaters, etc there are countless reasons as to why a woman can give a man and viceversa an ultimatum and be right about doing so....but once again a lot of NTers are simply too young or close minded to look beyond the fact that like Beatz said, IT'S A TWO WAY STREET.

Type of dudes that think shedding a tear labels you as a vagina....SMH.

Drug addicts, physical abusers, workaholics, cheaters, etc there are countless reasons as to why a woman can give a man and viceversa an ultimatum and be right about doing so....but once again a lot of NTers are simply too young or close minded to look beyond the fact that like Beatz said, IT'S A TWO WAY STREET.

Shouldn't that be common knowledge/common sense though?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Not in the alpha-male world.  If you're an alpha an ultimatum is FTB.  

Originally Posted by Peep Game

According to this thread I'm a simp for even considering compromising with my woman, imagine giving in to an ultimatum....I might as well sit down when I pee.

What everyone seems to be overlooking is that Club probably got dumped today because he wouldnt give up wrestling.

My dude got that Foreveralone aura right now.
Hasn't even posted in his own thread.

Originally Posted by goDie

What everyone seems to be overlooking is that Club probably got dumped today because he wouldnt give up wrestling.  
xoffj6.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4ropxs.png

Back
Top Bottom