Lady falls into water fountain while texting at a mall...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Reading, PA is ghetto as hell

I see what she is trying to pull

I'm from Reading.
tired.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
smile.gif

If she would've let it go, no one would've given a damn about it until december when those "Best/Worst of 2011" shows come on. Her lawyer is getting a little pocket change.

If she would've let it go, no one would've given a damn about it until december when those "Best/Worst of 2011" shows come on. Her lawyer is getting a little pocket change.

i guess that dopey broad didn't realize no one could recognize her in the video. now we all know what she looks like. SMH with this "sue-happy" country and people always looking for their payday.

i guess that dopey broad didn't realize no one could recognize her in the video. now we all know what she looks like. SMH with this "sue-happy" country and people always looking for their payday.

From Perez Hilton:
It seems like Cathy Cruz Marrero (aka Fountain girl) is known for more than falling into a mall fountain - she is an alleged criminal!

69 News has learned the local woman who is now drawing national attention for her videotaped fall into a fountain at the Berkshire Mall appeared in court Thursday for a hearing on criminal charges that were filed against her in 2009.

Marrero appeared in court on Thursday for a hearing on five felony criminal charges that were filed against her in 2009, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property.

She will return to court on April 21st.

Authorities said that the former Zales Jewelers employee used her friend's Zales credit account to purchase $4,000 worth of merchandise without the account-holder's permission.

Marrero also allegedly used the same woman's Target credit account to buy more than $1,000 worth of goods. She was supposed to reimburse the woman for the money she spent, but has failed to do so, which is what led to criminal charges.

From Perez Hilton:
It seems like Cathy Cruz Marrero (aka Fountain girl) is known for more than falling into a mall fountain - she is an alleged criminal!

69 News has learned the local woman who is now drawing national attention for her videotaped fall into a fountain at the Berkshire Mall appeared in court Thursday for a hearing on criminal charges that were filed against her in 2009.

Marrero appeared in court on Thursday for a hearing on five felony criminal charges that were filed against her in 2009, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property.

She will return to court on April 21st.

Authorities said that the former Zales Jewelers employee used her friend's Zales credit account to purchase $4,000 worth of merchandise without the account-holder's permission.

Marrero also allegedly used the same woman's Target credit account to buy more than $1,000 worth of goods. She was supposed to reimburse the woman for the money she spent, but has failed to do so, which is what led to criminal charges.

Back
Top Bottom