Lake Chelan for Memorial Weekend

Has anybody ever been to Chelan during Memorial weekend, spring break, or during the summer time? 
A group of friends and I (~15) have been trying to find a nice condo spot over there for a good price but it seems like a lot of the spots have already been reserved for Memorial weekend. The oldest of the group are 22-23 and I know some places have age limits. Called a few spots and one place even said everybody had to be 30. (-_-)

We've searched from Wapato, Crescent Bar, Caravel and some other places. 

Anybody have any recommendations for a nice spot or experienced staying in Chelan?

Has anybody ever been to Chelan during Memorial weekend, spring break, or during the summer time? 
A group of friends and I (~15) have been trying to find a nice condo spot over there for a good price but it seems like a lot of the spots have already been reserved for Memorial weekend. The oldest of the group are 22-23 and I know some places have age limits. Called a few spots and one place even said everybody had to be 30. (-_-)

We've searched from Wapato, Crescent Bar, Caravel and some other places. 

Anybody have any recommendations for a nice spot or experienced staying in Chelan?

It is super busy around the holidays and with young adults its scooped up quick. I have been there several times and its a blast if u can plan it right.
You could have ur parents reserve it, but they do that to limit the parties and young adults having a good time. The ones that do "accept" us are booked up quickly. Try and find a newspaper or online listings

It is super busy around the holidays and with young adults its scooped up quick. I have been there several times and its a blast if u can plan it right.
You could have ur parents reserve it, but they do that to limit the parties and young adults having a good time. The ones that do "accept" us are booked up quickly. Try and find a newspaper or online listings

Back
Top Bottom