Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Yearly thread.
pimp.gif

People are calling me out in the Steve Nash thread for being a Kobe Hater
pimp.gif
. I guess I want in!!!!!

People are calling me out in the Steve Nash thread for being a Kobe Hater
pimp.gif
. I guess I want in!!!!!

--Its aight to hate on a team as long as you have a team of your own IMO.
--But if you have no team and just go around parading your hate...SMH.
--Wow. OLD thread.

im tired of dudes just hating w/o backing up with facts.

that's not doing anything to laker fans.

what hurt laker fans are pin pointing facts such as Boston have more championships than LA, the city with 10 champs.

or like... how many more finals mvp does kobe have compared to billups or tony parker?

that's just 1 example.

i feel like ya'll can do better.

I can't lie. LA winning the chip last year took a lot of fire out of me.
laugh.gif

Ask any of the regulars... How often do I post in the Lakers season thread now? In past years I would. But ever since that last chip, it's just not as fun now.

Hell, I don't even watch Laker games anymore (I think I watched the 2 against Cle and some of the OKC series) b/c I can't stand seeing Roster *edit* Guard 24 scrunch his stupid face up whenever he does something good... Or pout whenever he doesn't get his way.

Yes, I still hate him.
laugh.gif

wow you guys are pathetic. get a life, or get a wife or something. you've got way too much time on your hands if you spend time hating a team or a player.

i have no problems with the lakers, but i can't stand the laker fans here and kobe. The laker fans here are the type that are only heard when their team is winning, and they d!%* ride kobe to the fullest. Kobe is a little %%%$, always screamin at the refs and team mates, arrogant, and disrespectful, thats y he gets so much hate from other players and got boxed up couple times. Kobe isnt a good leader, he is the 2nd greatest player eva, but he doesnt elevate the play of his teammates because his demeanor doesnt inspire

laugh.gif
 grave digging

this thread was fun and full of FAIL
pimp.gif
...hopefully it blows up in your guys' face like last year.......

hopefully.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I can't lie. LA winning the chip last year took a lot of fire out of me.
laugh.gif

Ask any of the regulars... How often do I post in the Lakers season thread now? In past years I would. But ever since that last chip, it's just not as fun now.

Hell, I don't even watch Laker games anymore (I think I watched the 2 against Cle and some of the OKC series) b/c I can't stand seeing Roster *edit* Guard 24 scrunch his stupid face up whenever he does something good... Or pout whenever he doesn't get his way.

Yes, I still hate him.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom