Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

BYNUM_IS_SCUM.gif.pagespeed.ce.gxAeOzgiiO.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
is the
pimp.gif
for a great hit or for the lay up that went in?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I love it the hate will grow even stronger when Dwight and CP3 put on a Lakers jersey next year
pimp.gif
. Lakers might be out this year but they will always stay relevant and always find a way to go back to being contender unlike all these crappy teams and their simple minded fans
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I love it the hate will grow even stronger when Dwight and CP3 put on a Lakers jersey next year
pimp.gif
. Lakers might be out this year but they will always stay relevant and always find a way to go back to being contender unlike all these crappy teams and their simple minded fans
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom