Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Time to dispose of the dust pan...

broom.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Fantastic post man.  Props to you, your thread was a success eventually. 
laugh.gif

I have a feeling we will see this thread live on every single postseason, win or lose for a long while. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by SHUGES
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Fantastic post man.  Props to you, your thread was a success eventually. 
laugh.gif

I have a feeling we will see this thread live on every single postseason, win or lose for a long while.   
I forgot to thank all the decent Laker fans who can actually take a joke and not get bent too out of shape. You're definitely at the top of the list man.

ska, pac, SOHI, and a lot more as well.

Not all Laker fans are arrogant...

Originally Posted by Tom

Originally Posted by KenJi714

stone face all you want . We made FInals 7 times and won 5 in the past 10 years . How many time yall been to the finals in the past 10 years ?

This that epic bandwagon stuff I love, makes me laugh at these Laker lovers who coined the term "laker haters" for anyone who doesnt hang on the pissy yellow scrotums...

You said "WE"? You made the Finals 7 times in past 10 years? Who is YOU?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at that young fanboy rider go..."We made Finals 7 times"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WE
laugh.gif

Thank you for the laughs, you put this fool Kenji on check.   Dude is always throwing non sense in the Laker threads. 

SHUGES, you won.  
30t6p3b.gif

As the great Rasheed Wallace said: "Even the sun shines on a dog's +%# "
laugh.gif

It was bound to happen one of these years, congrats
pimp.gif

a28355b0ea79b80d28e9fedbf29732fb0580e0f.jpg

matt "charminator" barnes forgot the blueprint, at least show up during the series
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

btw, anybody have the gif of dirk vs. the exercise bike?  time to knock out the bully
laugh.gif

Definitely a lot of cool Lakers fans. CP, PMatic, ska, gout, etc etc to the etc.
pimp.gif

Waits for lines to be drawn in the sand though amongst LAL fans.

The trade Pau, he's buns, faction, vs the, Pau still helped us get 2 championships though, faction.

The Kobe is done, father time has caught up with him faction, vs the, he's still only 32, you guys trippin, faction.

Civil war amongst LAL fans
laugh.gif

But I think we can all agree, LAL fan or not, DFish should not be starting anymore. It's like playing 4 on 5 basketball offensively

Originally Posted by franchise3

But I think we can all agree, LAL fan or not, DFish should not be starting anymore. It's like playing 4 on 5 basketball offensively

The truth and nothin but the truth. He had to have been THEE biggest defensive liability in all of the 4 major sports this past season.
30t6p3b.gif

All Time regular season minutes played

8. Jason Kidd 46,689
13. Kevin Garnett 43,915
17. Shaquille O'Neal  41,918
20. Ray Allen 40,808
24. Kobe Bryant 40,146
37. Tim Duncan 37733
38. Allen Iverson 37584
46. Dirk Nowitzki 36236
51. Paul Pierce 35710
64. Steve Nash 34169