Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This has happen to the Lakers before and we always bounce back. I'm good with winning a few championships every other decade.

my mans just hit me kobe snitched on pau cheating on his wife ... i'm always late with the news ... is that what bynum meant by trust issues?

is that why pau disappeared ?

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe

roll.gif
roll.gif

It took two years for you guys to finally get your laughs

that team won based on talent and size last 2 years..... when it is matched, they can't win because they lack heart. aside form Kobe, most of their key guys are more interested in which club to go to

Every time the Lakers lose, it reminds me of that Kurupt song and video especially since they were wearing lame ### laker gear too.

"It's over, it's over now it's over, it's Dirk's turn now it's over...the Lakers' lost....SORRY!"

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
roll.gif

It took two years for you guys to finally get your laughs

But get them we did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
enjoy them while you can.

carry on fellas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these guys think that since Lakers lost they can never when a title again. We will be back in the title run after this long needed break.

laugh.gif
Kobe Bryant post game interview (Swept by Mavs) playoff 2011 Kobe Bryant post game interview (Swept by Mavs) playoff 2011

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

But get them we did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

carry on fellas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these guys think that since Lakers lost they can never when a title again. We will be back in the title run after this long needed break.

laugh.gif

You'll be a playoff team but this run should have shown that this team isn't what it used to be.

But get them we did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

carry on fellas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you not knowing that this is why Lakers do in fact garner so much hate
roll.gif
roll.gif

But get them we did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

carry on fellas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team is DONE!!!! Lakers aint taking another chip for a LONG TIME, Last Coach before Jackson to win a title with LA was Pat Riley in 88. I love your optimism though.............
roll.gif

Lakers opened and closed the 2000's, its 2011, changing of the guard............The quicker you guys accept it, the quicker you can prepare for the lottery......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

carry on fellas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you not knowing that this is why Lakers do in fact garner so much hate
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom