Laker Jerseys (Playoff Pride Edition)

These are all the jerseys I have right now. All my old Magic, Kareem, Worthy and Shaq jerseys got trashed when I was younger and they went to the jerseygraveyard in the sky. I like the new stuff because they are making jerseys in all kinds of color ways.

Onto the jerseys.

313792821.jpg

313792704.jpg

313792713.jpg

313792686.jpg

That us a ridiculous collection! I have my share of jerseys, but that is some really nice stuff. It looks like with how serious you are this is obvious, butare they all authentics? If so, where do you get that many different styles? Any advice? I'm always looking for new LeBron jerseys, see you in The Finals!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaveBWC23

That us a ridiculous collection! I have my share of jerseys, but that is some really nice stuff. It looks like with how serious you are this is obvious, but are they all authentics? If so, where do you get that many different styles? Any advice? I'm always looking for new LeBron jerseys, see you in The Finals!
wink.gif

Most of my newer ones came from the Staples Center Store. They get jerseys no ones else does, so I recommend that you check your local Team Store.

8tothe24, sick sick jersey collection. Must respect.
pimp.gif

Here's a little something from my collection...... (Just in time for the '08 playoffs)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

8tothe24, sick sick jersey collection. Must respect.
pimp.gif

Here's a little something from my collection...... (Just in time for the '08 playoffs)

smokin.gif

That white warm-up on the left is nice.

Bring um on guys, lets see those jerseys. One I miss the most is that MLPS baby/blue and gold after that first championship. There was a gray and gold versionas well I believe.

very nice collection, i just picked up one of my jersey grails a 80/90's style Shaq Lakers from when he first joined the team. I've had a Champion, butits a 48 so when I saw a 52 on ebay I had to jump on it. Should be here soon.

Back
Top Bottom