[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by toine2983

BigJ's spoiler.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Talk about OD.

I thought about posting it without the spoiler.. maybe if/when they win the series

This will be a rough series no doubt. The offensive firepower that OKC has is just. 
sick.gif
..But I know this will be entertaining to watch. Maybe more for OKC, but I still back my Lakers no matter what. Lets get this thing going! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the first time in a LONG time where I don't expect the Lakers to win the series.
Just like the Nuggets series, the Lakers have to control tempo and rebound.

I predict DFish makes at least 1 game winner this series. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

What's the deal with a BACK 2 BACK in a playoff series? Play Friday and Saturday 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Because the Lakers took the whole 7 games. The NBA has to stay on track to have the Finals start on June 12

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Its funny that people arent really givin LA a shot to win this series, the way dudes are talking i'd think OKC was up 3-0 already.
if LAs bigs weren't bipolar, and their coach wasn't Mike Brown, it would be a dogfight. but with the way both teams have looked lately... i think its gonna be rough for the Lakers.
forget Ty Lawson, Westbrook is going to go OFF like none other

QFT. You said it bro. OKC is going to be even more motivated with the whole MWP elbow. OKC in 4. 

Good to have Ron back, he's going to be KEY vs Durant, but one thing I also want to see is Ebanks get SOME time to help harass the hell out of KD.  He proved he can at least fight, make him work.  Not shut him down, not own him, nothing like that, but work.  We need to wear him down, much like Denver tried to wear down Pau and Drew. 

Kobe on Russ will be needed, but not for 7 games, Kobe will die.  Gotta save it for stretches, like Lawson tonight.  If Kobe has to check Russ for 40 minutes a night, he'll have NOTHING in Q4's. 

Also, @#$% this back to back game 3-4 bullcrap. 
indifferent.gif

We're going to get blown game 1.  Game is in like 43 hours and we ain't even get 10 seconds yet to study them. 
laugh.gif
  OKC could come out rusty, or they could come out silky smooth and run us out the gym.  I hope it's rusty to give us a chance late. 

I already know Fish gonna dagger us at least once, so I hope we can at least go at him with Sessions as much as possible. 

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us taking this series, we need too many things to go right for us, little room for error, and I have no idea what games Drew/Pau will show up for. 
sick.gif

They couldn't watch on a bigger screen? 
I know it's a kitchen TV, but still.. Damn.

It's been known since the lockout was lifted that there would be back to backs in the second round, not because of the NHL.

Lakers have a chance at this series if their bigs play well each night. LA best chance to steal a game on the road will be game 1 since OKC hasn't played in such a long time.

Also, the schedule has been brutal all year
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom