[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

mmyea thats what happens when you play terrible D. Its not just the Thunder shooting this well. The Lakers suck.

mmyea thats what happens when you play terrible D. Its not just the Thunder shooting this well. The Lakers suck.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

May we never compare kobe to michael ever ever ever ever ever again.
At 33 years old, what team did MJ play that is better than the current Thunder huh kid ?

indifferent.gif

Wasn't a game 1 blowout expected though?

Lakers need to tighten up the D and play more physical on the perimeter the rest of the series.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

dennis_green_feature.jpg

All I got
ohwell.gif
Eeeeexactly. This is still the same team that refused to defend anyone or attempt to run offensive sets for long stretches of the Denver series/most of the year. They're still the same heartless bums they were last week
laugh.gif
They showed up and tried for ONE game when they had to win to advance and now they come out and do the same @@**
laugh.gif

And I'm not delusional, it wouldn't even matter if they came out focused and gave good effort. OKC is flat out better anyways. I've been expecting this series loss pretty much all season.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

May we never compare kobe to michael ever ever ever ever ever again.
At 33 years old, what team did MJ play that is better than the current Thunder huh kid ?

indifferent.gif
Mike was in a Wizards uniform when he had as many yrs/mileage on him.

Back
Top Bottom