[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

These laker guys now want to act like the thunder are just so great. They are the definition of team basketball. Heat better have bosh they don't want to see the thunder. Too Deep.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Ramon sessions 
nerd.gif

Can't ask dude to be more than what he is but damn u could try 2 contribute tho 
laugh.gif

Kobe's no Jordan?

This loss lays on MB?

Riveting convos there. I'll now give them all the response they deserve.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Its funny that people arent really givin LA a shot to win this series, the way dudes are talking i'd think OKC was up 3-0 already.
if LAs bigs weren't bipolar, and their coach wasn't Mike Brown, it would be a dogfight. but with the way both teams have looked lately... i think its gonna be rough for the Lakers.
forget Ty Lawson, Westbrook is going to go OFF like none other
yeah... not surprised. 
i don't see why everyone is so obsessed with passing out blame.. let's be real, we all knew the Thunder were a significantly better team than the Lakers. the "blame game" is for when you're supposed to get it done but you don't.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Kid mind you manners little boy. Go look up MJ serving the league in his late 30's. MJ never lost a final and never got swept like Kb. Also had less talent on his squad. Don't Speak when grown men talk. Check the profile not the post count OG without all the useless post.

indifferent.gif
When Mike was at 33 years old . Did he play any team that is better than the Thunder ?

Better yet. What was Mike's knee mileage at 33 years old compare to Kobe at 33 years old ?
indifferent.gif

MJ never lost a finals because his team was the better team in all 6 Finals appearance

Can't say that for the Lakers. 2008 Celtics , 2010 Celtics > any team MJ play in the Finals

indifferent.gif
@%@% outta here

Back
Top Bottom