[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I have to asked why do most NBA fans love to see the Lakers lose?

All has to do with the teams history and success. Certain teams I always root against are the lakers cowboys duke blue devils and Atlanta braves. I have grown to respect and root for Kobe the past few years. Time to start building around Bynum cause were finally seeing Kobe on his decline

Originally Posted by Sea man

Drew never acted the way he does under Phil.
Word!! Never!! Dude was all business, no immature crap when Pjax was running things.

andrew-bynum-barea.jpg

bynumx-large.jpg

^ I can't even fathom why I will like the Lakers if they have basketball players/brawlers/hooligans/...rapist maybe?Metta bringing World Peace after the elbow thrown at Perkins I guess and Bynum throwing a unforgettable season ending"S" intended to bring Barea along with the Lakers after being swept by the Mavericks.

Did I miss something on why I hate them?

Game 7 would've never happened with the Nuggets under Phil.

628x471.jpg

And to be honest, we're not as good as that Laker team. And that Rocket team isn't as good as the Nugget team we just beat.

Chris316:
^ I can't even fathom why I will like the Lakers if they have basketball players/brawlers/hooligans/...rapist maybe?Metta bringing World Peace after the elbow thrown at Perkins I guess and Bynum throwing a unforgettable season ending"S" intended to bring Barea along with the Lakers after being swept by the Mavericks.

Did I miss something on why I hate them?
Yes, you did.

You missed the part where you have a LAUNDRY list of teams to hate if you hate teams w/ hooligans.

And you missed the part where logic would never allow you to think Kobe raped that chick, but facts never really matter to those who are quick to judge. And since you think that Artest elbowed Perkins and that Bynum ended Barea's season, obviously facts aren't that important to you, anyways.

Well, you all saw it.  We can't guard all 3 at the same time.  So here's the best I can hope for. 

Start Kobe on Russ.  Try to get him off track. 

When Harden comes in, Kobe goes to him, Ron won't guard nobody but Durant all series long. 

So, that leaves Sess and Blake on Russ, have to just hope that he starts goin so fast that he gets himself out of control and starts to brick.  Really nothing else we can do. 

That half *%* attempt at a zone that looked absolutely terrible isn't gonna cut it.  The other thing we could try is bringing Pau over to try and help double Russ, and let Bynum rotate between Perk and Ibalka, but even that is risky.  They'd need to be 100mph and not hesitate moving at all.  Pump fakes would kill em if Russ was patient enough on his passes. 

Still, we have no way to match up outside with them when they have all 3 on the floor.  Not unless we move Kobe to PG. 
ohwell.gif

This is going to be a long (short) series. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe basically admitted defeat last night after the game.
The reporter asked him, "Could the Lakers guard The Thunder?"
Kobe Said "No"...

What kind of superstar says something like, Im pretty sure #23 would NEVER EVER, say anything like that, even if it was true.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Kobe Said "No"...

What kind of superstar says something like, Im pretty sure #23 would NEVER EVER, say anything like that, even if it was true.
im not even a laker fan but you jus a lame... famb

UnchartedDrake:
Kobe Said "No"...

#23?Cedric? Yeah, I could never imagine ol' Ceballos saying something like that. He wasn't as good as Kobe, though.

Like someone already said:
hymen man:
shatterkneesinc:
MJ>KB is an opinion now?
Keep that shh out of series threads please. Not needed.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Still, we have no way to match up outside with them when they have all 3 on the floor.  Not unless we move Kobe to PG. 
ohwell.gif
i'm sure we will see it.

better yet, they can have MWP play pg like he did in spurts at Indiana
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 00david00

Kobe Said "No"...

im not even a laker fan but you jus a lame... famb

Thats cool!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

UnchartedDrake:
Kobe Said "No"...

#23?Cedric? Yeah, I could never imagine ol' Ceballos saying something like that. He wasn't as good as Kobe, though.

hymen man:
shatterkneesinc:
MJ>KB is an opinion now?

You know what. I never said Michael Jordan once in my post, and then you referred to #23 as Cedric!!
laugh.gif

ITS EASYYYYYYYYY
pimp.gif
. . i am not a big fan of RWestbrook, he frustrates the hell outta me at times. BUT when he plays like that, no one beating us. He's gonna continue to go off if they continue to keep blake and sessions on dude.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

UnchartedDrake:
Kobe Said "No"...

hymen man:

You know what. I never said Michael Jordan once in my post, and then you referred to #23 as Cedric!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe should take shots at Mike Brown (which is what he's doing - not the can you guard them quote but saying they need to make adjustments) and has every right to.
Isn't Mike Brown the defensive genius? Can't figure out how to adjust better to the Thunder pick & roll? Why not? 

Don't know why people keep making a big whoop about Kobe guarding Russy. Kobe ain't got nothing for him. Even Kobe in his peak can't stop him. Sorry to break it to you. Artest would be the best bet but he can't guard everybody. Lakers are done in 5.

Kobe Said "No"...

Wow guy really?

You can't detect the sarcasm and the fact that he is annoyed at the dumb question?

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Kobe Said "No"...

Wow guy really?

You can't detect the sarcasm and the fact that he is annoyed at the dumb question?

Im not even going to lie, after i saw it on espn again, i did kinda see the sarcasm on his face....I won't even stunt 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kobe should take shots at Mike Brown (which is what he's doing - not the can you guard them quote but saying they need to make adjustments) and has every right to.
Isn't Mike Brown the defensive genius? Can't figure out how to adjust better to the Thunder pick & roll? Why not? 

You and I haven't talked much about it, but it's a sore subject with Laker fans. 
laugh.gif

Maybe somewhere else in a couple days/weeks I'll get back to you. 

But if Mike gets lapped by Scott Brooks, you could say that's an issue.  I'm not sayin it, but one could say it.  Someone, that ya know, follows LA, alot.  And the NBA.  With eyes.   And even a small brain.  That's alive.  Maybe. 

But I'm not sayin it's an issue, just sayin someone could

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Kobe Said "No"...

Wow guy really?

Im not even going to lie, after i saw it on espn again, i did kinda see the sarcasm on his face....I won't even stunt�
laugh.gif
Don't even try to play it off... kid. You're a lame who got called out on for saying some dumb shhh. Get outta here.

Man I love the Lakers and Kobe is my favorite player but he is going to shoot this team out of every game this series. He needs to play some team ball this series him going 12-27 aint gonna cut it with this team, need to get a rythm with some of the other players and feed feed feed Bynum early!

Back
Top Bottom