[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

I hope OKC wins by 30 tonight.

Cheap shot city if this happens tonight.

Please stay safe OKC.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, I'm good on Howard.

Cereal.

dap.
Save the drama for some other desperate city.
how is bynum any different from howard? he talks too much and pouts when he doesnt get his way
EXACTLY. atleast howard shows up every game....

You guys are right; we should totally get rid of our injury proned center w/ an attitude problem and a strong offensive game, and go after the center coming off back surgery w/ a different kind of attitude problem and a strong defensive game.

Thanks for showing me how much better that would make us.

You guys are acting like I'm talking about sticking w/ '06 Kwame when there's a possibility of getting '02 Shaq.
laugh.gif

Saturday will be 5th game in 8 days. this schedule really hurts us as the older team. I've never heard of a playoff schedule like this , 5 in 8 is crazy

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You guys are right; we should totally get rid of our injury proned center w/ an attitude problem and a strong offensive game, and go after the center coming off back surgery w/ a different kind of attitude problem and a strong defensive game.

Thanks for showing me how much better that would make us.

You guys are acting like I'm talking about sticking w/ '06 Kwame when there's a possibility of getting '02 Shaq.
laugh.gif

I'm sure we'll get into this more during the off season, but for now I'll just say this. D12 at 80% >>>>>>>> Drew at 80%

I am so nervous about falling down 0-3 that I almost dont even want to watch the game. I kinda wanna just TUNE IN during the 4th quarter, and cross my fingers that we have a big lead.
Anyone else feel that way? It's nerveracking.
laugh.gif
 I dont want to watch us struggle or choke another game, it honestly stresses me out way too much.

Sometimes seeing the box score saves you so much anger...but its so hard to stay away from the damn television. 
tired.gif

As good as Drew is offensively, I'd still take Dwight 10 times out of 10, he dominates an entire end of the floor, can't say that about Drew yet. Not to even go into their injury proneness, this is the 1st season D12 has had a serious injury and Bynum...well we all know his story. But let's wait until we get eliminated to debate further, I need to not be stuck at just having the number 12 crossed off like I did last season. Lakers BETTER win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom