[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by Essential1

March 16 - April 9th (15 games):   13.7 PPG (51.5% FG, 52% 3P), 4.1 RPG, 7.4 APG
Then read this article :      http://lakers.ocregister....r-hit-to-shoulder/70994/
April 11th - April 26th (8 games): 10.6 PPG (41.8% FG, 40% 3P), 3.3RPG, 4.8 APG
Series vs. Nuggets: 11.7PPG (38.8% FG,  19% 3P) 3.4RPG  4.0APG

Maybe you pay attention to your team if you are going to call out someone's analysis..
Go ahead and post "he said he was fine, and his shoulder is 100%".. Then look at the stats again...  Playing Top 10 PG basketball  then gets an injury and then declines.. Pretty big coincidence don't you think..

your analysis is pretty spot on on but so are ska's and chosen123s, and whos saying he has to go?  the whole criticism other than mine has been about his defense with slight mentions of his offense

nobody thinks hes "very good" because he doesnt have a major impact on the game, at least not one that most people would consider a "top 10" type of impact, those assists arent about getting players easier shots, those rebounds arent fought for, his stats are completely overrated by you and i dont consider his 4 & 4 specificallly to be all that great honestly

from the very beginning youve praised him as being amazing while i considered him solid, and im sure the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but some people think youre hyping this guy up way too much

OKC with the sweep. 
ohwell.gif

okc with the sweep or win in 5

and lets not hear that bull @$#% about us not being real fans. we are being realistic. The lakers just took 7 games to beat the nuggets. sessions got smashed by lawson. just imagine what westbrook is gonna do to him.

kobe is showing his age once again. mike brown is completely clueless on the offensive side.

bynum and pau are both inconsistent.

we are terrible on the road.

if it wasnt for steve blake of all people we would be fishing right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

James Harden is gonna put up max deal stats.

seriously the lakers have NO CHANCE to win. their 6th man playing for a max deal forreal and if thats not enough the artest incident
laugh.gif

What exactly is Perk's injury? I know he's hobbled, hip, but what happened to it? When?

everyone is predicting who takes it in the number of X amount of games...

I predict Pau reverting back to being a female...

and Bynum saying something really stupid again then pout about it like a ***ch.

not trying to be negative, just following patterns.

Lakers Steal game 1 in OKC

Kobe- 26 5 7
Drew- 22 13 3blks
Pau -  16 11 6 asts

Metta with lockdown defense on Durant holding him to 28 points on 30 shots

Russell Westbrook gets to the basket early, but fizzles out once the lakers test his jump shot.

Overall... Lakers got this.

Lakers in 6.... Closing it out back home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Lakers Steal game 1 in OKC

Kobe- 26 5 7
Drew- 22 13 3blks
Pau -  16 11 6 asts

Metta with lockdown defense on Durant holding him to 28 points on 30 shots

Russell Westbrook gets to the basket early, but fizzles out once the lakers test his jump shot.

Overall... Lakers got this.

Lakers in 6.... Closing it out back home
pimp.gif
my dude with that confidence
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah it was a sweep but OKC struggled with Dallas.
If Dallas could have made those shots in the 4th quarter in Games 1,2 and 3. They could have been up 3-1 instead of down 0-4.

Long as LA goes inside then out, they can win in 6 or 7.

Metta is looking better and is getting his rhythm back, sure OKC will be hostile but Artest is a beast when focused.

He will SURELY be focused against The Thunder/Harden.

Lakers in 6/7. 

Perkins being hurt really hurt OKC's chances of stopping Bynum.

Only Bynum can stop Bynum now.

I do expect an emotional game from Fisher though. Possible a GW shot. Or multiple clutch ones. 

Yeah, I don't see a sweep.
It is logical that OKC will win the series in 6 but still.
LA has a chance to take it in 5 if the bigs DECIDE TO SHOW UP.

I'm looking at you Pau and Drew. smh...

Need to steal game 1 tonight to make this into a series.

Pau needs to show up like he did on Saturday
Bynum needs to play like he did game 1
Bryant needs to trust the role players
Sessions needs to hang out with Payton for a night
Bench needs to be consistent

If this all goes according, it'll be a great series.

Kobe vs KD
pimp.gif

Metta vs OKC
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Add to the fact the Thunder will now have spent 10 days without playing a game. May not sound like much, but I'm hoping we can catch the Thunder rusty and steal game 1.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Hip strain.......he injured it in the 1st qtr of game 4 last week
Yeah, but what the hell is a hip strain? 
laugh.gif

And please do not say it's when you strain your hip, that'll just piss me off. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have no idea what a hip strain is.  I didn't even know you could hurt your hip other than land on it and bruise the hell out it real good. 

I have a feeling this series is going to be tech/dust up/flagrant heavy.  We have two morons in Ron and Bynum, and then we have Perk and his hatred of us, we have Harden who was runnin his mouth earlier in the year, now has a reason to want to run his mouth and get some back, I think this series gets real chippy.  Add to that, OKC should do everything they can to extra bump Ron and Bynum every play to get them even more enraged and off their games. 
ohwell.gif

OKC really misses Eric Maynor and his ability to run the offense for the second unit.  He style at PG is great for getting everyone easy buckets.   Hopefully he comes back next year in top form. 

This series will be one of the best  of the playoffs....Can't wait. 

OKC will take both in OKC.
Then the teams will split at Staples.
They'll go back to OKC where Durant and Co. will close out the Lakers in 5.
In dominating fashion.

Bynum will elbow someone driving to the basket while they're down 30+ pts.
Kobe will ride the bench when comeback is futile.
Pau will be re-exposed for the swan he is.
Ron, Barnes and Blake and the rest of that garbage bench will be non factors.
OKC will go on to a 7 game battle against the Heat. After dispatching the Spurs in 7.

Only way we even have a chance in this series is if we steal game 1.
I wasn't too sold on how the Thunder played in game 1 + 2 at home vs. the Mavs.
They could've lost both those games.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by PMatic

Maybe even a layup.

If that happens for a game winner I'll shoot myself
u cant do that bro ur the last of a dying breed.
the last steve blake fan on the planet

If we can steal game 1 we have a shot at winning the series. But Ron Drew and Pau gotta come to play every damn game

Back
Top Bottom