[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

What the hell was Bynum laughing about? This dude has some serious issue.
laugh.gif

When Kobe got the ball and took maybe one dribble to get seperation then quickly shot it against Thabo or Harden he had sucess. When he tried to make something out of nothing like those fadaways way out that barely get rim he's taking bad shots rewarding the defense. And he has to be worn down...after all the minutes this season, the 7 games against Denver and now having to chase Westbrook through Perkins picks with all his added career miles...no wonder he did a stupid lazy pass to Durant. The team now or most likely next season needs to limit his minutes, keep him in the post and Kobe himself needs to put his ego aside and stop going for scoring titles and limit his own minutes.

Steve Blake, out of all those 3's you make. you decide to miss the most important one. SMH

and as far as this game for Kobe compared to Brons game. not even comparable as far as "last shot." Kobe wanted the ball but couldnt get it. Bron had the ball and passed it up.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by buggz05

I thought Barnes was doing a good job on Harden for a minute. But then he got in foul trouble.

Yea, yea nobody can guard the bigs; the bigs can't beat the Thunder though. It will take a solid game from Kobe, Pao and Bynum altogether. Kobe was killing us the entire game until that 4th quarter OKC defense shut him down. He's not the player he used to be for sure. I still got love for Kobe though; The rest of his team is wack, the coach too...
The dude was 9-25, 0-6 from 3s. How the hell did he kill you all game? For the 2nd yr in a row, dude is ghosting in the 2nd round. 

Did you even watch the game?
Dude was making shot when they needed and setting up the bigs all game..minus those TO's towards the end
grin.gif
.. he actually played great..

I still fully blame him for this loss.. can't believe this idiot is still making this type of error during crunchtime after all these years, experience, rings..etc..

I won't be surprised if the Lakers get blown out again in Game 3 when Bynum and Gasol going ghost again..

Originally Posted by bdis1986

YoungTriz wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
look at this $$@+ right here ...

laugh.gif
... im saying fam.. we even get brought up in other playoff threads off of pure hate... its really a illness

laugh.gif
 +*@@ came out of nowhere ...the hate is strong

Speaking of hate, we've been dealing with this for +20 years!!! 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Lost a fan tonight!
Im throwing in the towel for the Lakers.
Idc who win im done watching basketball for the year!
Changing my Sig & Avi too.
We don't need you. Just don't be jumping back on our wagon when we get back to the top.
I was sitting here watching the game and I was like wow we won't get swept!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Then Kobe decides to get lazy. That TO Durant brought the momentum back to OKC. This was the game Mike Brown actually made adjustments. Kudos to him. This was not Mike Brown's fault. It's Kobe's. And Kobe alone. I'm disappointed in you, Bryant.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I thought Barnes was doing a good job on Harden for a minute. But then he got in foul trouble.

Yea, yea nobody can guard the bigs; the bigs can't beat the Thunder though. It will take a solid game from Kobe, Pao and Bynum altogether. Kobe was killing us the entire game until that 4th quarter OKC defense shut him down. He's not the player he used to be for sure. I still got love for Kobe though; The rest of his team is wack, the coach too...
The dude was 9-25, 0-6 from 3s. How the hell did he kill you all game? For the 2nd yr in a row, dude is ghosting in the 2nd round. 

Dude was making shot when they needed and setting up the bigs all game..minus those TO's towards the end
grin.gif

I still fully blame him for this loss.. can't believe this idiot is still making this type of error during crunchtime after all these years, experience, rings..etc..

I won't be surprised if the Lakers get blown out again in Game 3 when Bynum and Gasol going ghost again..
That's when u know Kobe has dropped down in the rankings. Let me repeat: 9-25fg, 0-6 on 3s, 20 points TOTAL, if that's a "great" game outside of the last 2 minutes???? The standard for him has gone low. He played "solid" I would say b/c I don't care if you don't go by raw stats, those are BAD numbers. 20 points on 25 shots. 
The dude has to be more efficient. I know it's harder b/c he's basically a jumpshooter now, but he needs to find a way to maximize his shot attempts. 

Originally Posted by kobe8is

YoungTriz wrote:
laugh.gif
... im saying fam.. we even get brought up in other playoff threads off of pure hate... its really a illness

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so 90% of your fan base have to dish it out on another team?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers did not even make it to the second round last year. 
Now i know you don't even watching basketball. 

Originally Posted by Goldmember

grin.gif

That's when u know Kobe has dropped down in the rankings. Let me repeat: 9-25fg, 0-6 on 3s, 20 points TOTAL, if that's a "great" game outside of the last 2 minutes???? The standard for him has gone low. He played "solid" I would say b/c I don't care if you don't go by raw stats, those are BAD numbers. 20 points on 25 shots. 
The dude has to be more efficient. I know it's harder b/c he's basically a jumpshooter now, but he needs to find a way to maximize his shot attempts. 

Where have you been the last year or so? 9-25fg is OK/Good fg number for Kobe 
laugh.gif

He played " great " this game.. if you watched a lot of laker games this season, you'd know this IS a "great" game for him.. he was a facilitating, feeding the bigs, etc.. ALL GAME. of course you still get the fallaway 3's with 2 sec. on the shot clock just because its Kobe.. but apart from that.. this was as efficient Kobe as you can get..   well minus the lazy defense at times and that horrific last 2 mins of the game..

He was 0 for 5 in the last few minutes of the game. So for the rest of the game that puts him at 9/20 -- which is decent. He was schooling Harden left and right for the most part of the game, but the clutch defense came at him and the Thunder youth prevailed.
I just remember shaking my head a lot after Kobe would shoot the ball or handle the offense in general. And not because I was disappointed, but because you can't stop him sometimes. He makes plays.

I don't like Harden on Kobe, not one bit. Give me Thabo on Kobe ALL DAY though.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by kobe8is

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so 90% of your fan base have to dish it out on another team?
30t6p3b.gif

I would say more like 10%  

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

why is kobe mad? blake was open...

exactly why i can't stand kobe
QFT!

He wanted the last shot? Blake missed the shot? His turnovers down the stretch cost them the game? They ultimately lost the game?

What kind of question is that?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I guess following a loss, Kobe isn't supposed to display emotion. You dudes slay me.

Feed your young big man a little more and u guys are tied right now. I can't remember one single play where Kobe drove to the basket all game. Kobe will only hurt the development of which ever direction this laker team heads from here on. You guys should check n see what you can get back for him while he still has value or ya stuck with an arrogant older player who will impact a young bynums game in the next few years

I expect Bynum to make a comment some what like Brandon Jacobs this past season when they get eliminated, "I don't care we lost I have a fast car coming to my house tomorrow."
laugh.gif

He was 0 for 5 in the last few minutes of the game. So for the rest of the game that puts him at 9/20 -- which is decent. He was schooling Harden left and right for the most part of the game, but the clutch defense came at him and the Thunder youth prevailed.
I just remember shaking my head a lot after Kobe would shoot the ball or handle the offense in general. And not because I was disappointed, but because you can't stop him sometimes. He makes plays.

I don't like Harden on Kobe, not one bit. Give me Thabo on Kobe ALL DAY though.

Well, i remember when some people said MJis not the best anymore when he had such statsAt the age of 40. But kobe is 34 and is in aBetter physical condition than MJ at 40. But the problem is, the kobe's midrange jumpersWere never that consistent. His overall fg% alsoWas never outstanding but he drove a lot toThe basket in his mid 20s.He needs to develop some good jumpers, eitherDo the fadeaway turn around jumpers like MJOr do the skyhooks like Kareem.The best would be that he develops an ownHigh percentage shot that cannot be guardedThat easily.

Sad thing MJ was still schooling cats with the wizards. I'm sorry the refs couldn't even help the lakers win. OKC with the sweep

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

exactly why i can't stand kobe
QFT!

He wanted the last shot? Blake missed the shot? His turnovers down the stretch cost them the game? They ultimately lost the game?

What kind of question is that?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I guess following a loss, Kobe isn't supposed to display emotion. You dudes slay me.
Kobe didn't get free. If he was mad out of frustration at himself then I understand, but if he somehow expected MWP to magically get the ball to him then he's an idiot.

At the end of the day...OKC is a better team. I don't know why the results from these first two games are so surprising to some.

OKC is def a better team. Lakers just have the talent to mix it up with OKC. And that's special.
And the fact that we almost won this game amazed me and devastated me at the same time
when the game got stolen from Kobe.

If we lose game 3 at home then the fantasy of beating OKC will be crushed... Deer on headlights
for sure.

Hope we blow them out next game. I still believe.

Back
Top Bottom