[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
young swaggington p might be getting it together. under kobe's wing in a wide open offense and says he has been watching film witch can do wonders for your game. 19 ppg on 45% :pimp:

:smh: at you not listing the Magic, P.
I knew I get **** from you about the Magic...maybe in another year. :lol:

I'm not trying to see Jameer Nelson, Big Baby and Arron Afflalo steal minutes from the young core.

I bet all 3 get dealt or dead by February.

I'd love to get in on Affalo for us, but not with that contract. :\

I don't care what happens, but as long as Blake is shopped at the deadline. And successfully traded, I'm happy

young swaggington p might be getting it together. under kobe's wing in a wide open offense and says he has been watching film witch can do wonders for your game. 19 ppg on 45% :pimp:

19 seems high..

He'll be the third scorer on the team. For him to get 19ppg, he'd have to shoot a lot better than 45%.

Even better....Jordan is 26 barely turning 27 in season. His 40 percent triple shooting and play making is gonna be a huge factor going forward and will make us all forget about r.sessions and maybe put blake in the 8-10 mins a game range instead of 15-25.

Haha..word...just goin off the 37% lifetime shooting plus he shot 44% in jersey in 10-11(sss). Bc its a pringles offense, I think itll be close to 38-39%.

If anything, Meeks will be buried on the bench behind Nash, Farmar, Blake and Kobe when he returns. I think D'Antoni split the backcourt minutes fairly even.

That Pacers-Rockets game will be airing at 2:30 EST on NBA TV for those interested. It was played too early this morning for me to catch.

P be like
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom