[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Jesus all of those miles!! I don't know what's more impressive, the fine craftsmanship of the vehicle of the fact you guys haven't died of boredom after the first 80k!!!

Well, remember, my wife and I ate the front of a truck last year in her Corolla, so we bought a brand new Kia Soul that had literally, 8 miles on it.

So the Camry is more of an extra ride when we're in two different places, etc.

Well, remember, my wife and I ate the front of a truck last year in her Corolla, so we bought a brand new Kia Soul that had literally, 8 miles on it.

So the Camry is more of an extra ride when we're in two different places, etc.

Ahhh I remember! Yea that's what I figured, it's alot easier to rack of tons of miles among 2 people and if there's another ride in the equation for the fun times, or if you have a regular daily driver and the joint with the miles is the toy like an old vette or something . I have a buddy with an accord with a couple 100k on it, still runs like a champ, they also have a minivan.

post-8766-YEAH-SCIENCE-Breaking-Bad-gif-og7N.gif

laugh.gif
 my first car was a 96 Camry, it had that bubblegum blue color
sick.gif

My pops had put 180k miles on it when it was handed down to me, I had it for a year and added another 20k to it before handing it down to my little brother 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm surprised the Lakers waived Williams. But I guess every dollar and cent counts these days.

We'll see..kellz can prob match 32% 3pt shooting...is a few inches taller and alot younger. Hell see 20-25 mins/gm.

Kellz is gonna be a hooper man just watch.

If pau beasts tonite in Dallas I will forgive him for that debacle in 2011

next person that hangs on the rim at staples needs to get socked in the nuts off top. I wouldn't care if it's the dude who hangs the net, that is crazy disrespect to show especially to the lakers and a big reason why I can't stand losing all these ******g games

seems like none of the teamtank guys are ever around during games. Guess they will be back after we draft Jabari with the 10th pick.

Remember when Laker games meant so much that each game had its own 15 page thread?

These days We'd be lucky to see a total of 15 posts for a game.

Why does everyone shoot 65% vs us.
Or so it seems.
This has the making of another one of those 125-110 gms. Good for u protankers. Wear em out tonight and then a back2back tom vs a hungry rox tm looking for revenge.

Dwight : "we were playin around", or something to that effect in regards to the first meeting.

Yeah...harden getting to the line every possession and hack-an-idiot late...

Why does everyone shoot 65% vs us.
Or so it seems.
This has the making of another one of those 125-110 gms. Good for u protankers. Wear em out tonight and then a back2back tom vs a hungry rox tm looking for revenge.

Dwight : "we were playin around", or something to that effect in regards to the first meeting.

Yeah...harden getting to the line every possession and hack-an-idiot late...

Why?

We suck :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom