[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

So lakers medical staff is on team tank right?
No question.

In other news, Jennifer Lawrence is an actress.
Russ-Troll.gif

someone is going to offer both a bigger role and more money or he's just gonna stay in Indy
granger will also come off the books in indy, clear to see indy will make lance a priorty over lance.

how do we feel about granger if we miss out on lebron/melo/lance...granted its a deal avg no more than 8-9 a year

:lol: @ the broken sarcasm meters.

However.
I'm very pleased with Kal El's response :nerd: :pimp:

Ska you really replied with non stop gifs of all DUDES to a Jennifer Lawrence reference :stoneface:

So y'all going to spend 8mil a year on a 2 guard when we have a 2 guard and paying him $49mil over two years

Fun.

Last edited:
So y'all going to spend 8mil a year on a 2 guard when we have a 2 guard and paying him $49mil over two years

Fun.
Ummm... remember that one season where we were really hurt by not having backups at certain positions?

What season was that?

She's not all that attractive. Nice body, yes. Face, no.
Her face is freaking gorgeous.

And I see what the problem is: I like her as both an actress and eye candy. Read a little about her to know that I like her, and not just because of her chest.

But that, too.

To paraphrase a Mitch Hedburg quote: "I used to like her for her ****. I still do, but I used to, too." 
laugh.gif

Fun.
Ummm... remember that one season where we were really hurt by not having backups at certain positions?

What season was that?
But you don't spend that much on a backup.

I suppose you could start Kobe at SF, but then he's relegating to guarding the likes of LeBron and Durant. :lol:

Fun.

What season was that?

We could resign Meeks, Young & Wes for $8mil total per year

Might as well re-sign Pau 3 year $30m if we are going to give Lance $8mil a year to be a backup.

My girl thinks JLaw is beautiful because of her unique traits. And my girl RARELY calls another girl beautiful. I mean... Like. Never.

That probably doesn't mean anything to you Johnny, but yeah. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom