[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Chris Kaman, Wes Johnson, Steve Blake, Pau Gasol all need to be gone before the deadline.

Jordan Hill as well and that kills me to say that.

Last edited:
We see teams couple pick(s) with players they don't want every year/want to move to free themselves up.

*Looks at Wes Johnson and Jordan Hill*

I know that, which is my point, to you.

We would take a Derek Fisher + 25th pick, over Lance????

Why?

And we're usually the ones selling our draft picks, which owners gonna be happy to sell us their firsts?

Over signing a healthy, still improving, offense/defense 24 year old without any poison pills or any of that?????

I'd just rather the team develop their own Lance than spend $11 million to poach Lance from the Pacers.

Last edited:
FIRE D'ANTONI AND TRADE EVERYONE.
we should have pulled the trigger on pau + dantoni for bynum + mike brown 
tired.gif

Wins over the Celtics, Cavs, and 76ers, all on the road, all ******* meaningless.

Dumbest ******* franchise in the NBA. :smh: :smh: :smh:

people went from overestimating our players to underestimating them

i have been saying all season, we are not even close to being as good at tanking as any of these east coast teams 
mean.gif

I'd just rather the team develop their own Lance than spend $11 million to poach Lance from the Pacers.

So 3-5 years then?

Which puts Love around 30-31.

We can't go full OKC until like 2017 man, we don't have the picks. Even buying, we'd get late teens, early 20's picks.

if we keep winning games there will be plenty of pointless wins to be happy about over the next 5 years

I've been pretty clear this team isn't competing for titles for the next three to four years unless LeBron or Durant come.

if we keep winning games there will be plenty of pointless wins to be happy about over the next 5 years

Naw, I don't believe the Lakers will be irrelevant for the next 5 years if we don't land in the lottery this year, don't let a few posters make you believe that...

I've been pretty clear this team isn't competing for titles for the next three to four years unless LeBron or Durant come.

Understood, but we don't have the picks for a complete overhaul like we'd want. So you're talkin about stalling 4-5 years acquiring Jordan Hill types around our lone pick. (Which is getting worse by the minute because we are ridiculously stupid).

i have been saying all season, we are not even close to being as good at tanking as any of these east coast teams :smh:

You are a very reasonable guy with good observation skills and you deserve props for your analysis

i have been saying all season, we are not even close to being as good at tanking as any of these east coast teams 
mean.gif
You are a very reasonable guy with good observation skills and you deserve props for your analysis
i thought we would be over 500 before the season started

i deserve no praise 
tired.gif

Jim and Mitch must have that "we are a class organization" mentality that some posters here have.

If the teams keeps winning like this I hope they miss the playoffs by 1 game and then get a scrub player in the draft and become like the knicks the next ten years.

The front office is just stupid.

Chris Kaman to the Pelicans for Jason Smith (out for the season) 2016 Sacramento 2nd Round Pick
Pau Gasol to the Suns for Emeka Okafor, 2014 Pacers Pick (if adding Wes or Xavier gets us a better pick, add them), if you can't get a better first add in 2014 2nd Round Pick
Steve Blake to the Wizards for Eric Maynor, Al Harrington & the Pelicans 2014 2nd Round Pick

That's what I got so far.

Maybe Hill & Wes maybe sneaks us into late first next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom