[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="mjshoefanatic"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="mjshoefanatic"]Do it again tonight vsDubs and last night won't be a fluke.[/quote]Nope. A win tonight puts us at 2-0, but a loss puts us at 1-1.

Because we won last night.

Against the Clippers.

:smokin[/quote]

Yeah and then the season is over. :rofl:[/quote]No... but we don't need a win tonight in order for last night's win to count.

It counts.

Take your fun-spoiling, hipster Clipper fan self to the NBA thread or the fake, bandwagon, little-brother Clipper thread.

See? I would never say anything like that in your thread. This is the Lakers thread.

first warning for me on the new season goes to you. :D

give fans a hard time about their team in your thread or the NBA thread, not their team's thread.

welp, not a good first half

welp.gif

No... but we don't need a win tonight in order for last night's win to count.

It counts.

Take your fun-spoiling, hipster Clipper fan self to the NBA thread or the fake, bandwagon, little-brother Clipper thread.

See? I would never say anything like that in your thread. This is the Lakers thread.

first warning for me on the new season goes to you.
happy.gif

give fans a hard time about their team in your thread or the NBA thread, not their team's thread.

[quote name="mjshoefanatic"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="mjshoefanatic"]Do it again tonight vsDubs and last night won't be a fluke.
Nope. A win tonight puts us at 2-0, but a loss puts us at 1-1.

Because we won last night.

Against the Clippers.

:smokin[/quote]

Yeah and then the season is over. :rofl:[/quote]No... but we don't need a win tonight in order for last night's win to count.

It counts.

first warning for me on the new season goes to you. :D

give fans a hard time about their team in your thread or the NBA thread, not their team's thread.[/quote]

View media item 636068

Ebbs and flows of a gm...a season...ur gonna have these nts..look...its their home opener and klay has 27 at the half.

Chalk it...get the guys some valuable burn....on to fri nt back in staples.

Uninspired basketball.

Blake & Young 2-12 combined.
Farmar, Henry & Wes 0-8 combined

That's why it is 59-40 and not 59-56

If Wes johnson keeps getting these type of minutes i have no problem joining the tank committee.

It's impossible not to lose 60 games when this kid plays high minutes... smh. :x

If Wes johnson keeps getting these type of minutes i have no problem joining the tank committee.

It's impossible not to lose 60 games when this kid plays high minutes... smh. :x

Really might as well drop him for Shannon.. I mean what purpose does Wes play. Give Henry & Nick every minute at the 3.

Shawne, Pau & Hill the 4.

Pau & Kaman every minute at the 5.

Back
Top Bottom