[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Sigh...tied with the Celtics again. Should have been 0-4 this week.

If we somehow fall out of the top 4, who do we take? I'm sure Embiid, Parker, Wiggins and Exum are 1-4 on most everyone's boards even though they may not have a need at those positions.

I say trade the #5 pick for Russell Westbrook, semi-srs.

I'm getting worried about Embiid. Bynum-Yao-Oden has me gunshy on 7 footers that develop "bad backs" at 18.

This day and age, gimme a strong PG or wing, then try to shop for agile 6-11 types to play in the frontcourt.

*watch us land Embiid*

We fall out of top four trade it imo.
Don't want Julius randle. Has no right hand at all
Maybe Marcus smart, but that's a huge maybe.

I'm getting worried about Embiid. Bynum-Yao-Oden has me gunshy on 7 footers that develop "bad backs" at 18.

This day and age, gimme a strong PG or wing, then try to shop for agile 6-11 types to play in the frontcourt.

*watch us land Embiid*

I really wish you would unblock me :lol: I've been agreeing with 99% of what you post :lol:

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][quote name="CP"]I'm getting worried about Embiid. Bynum-Yao-Oden has me gunshy on 7 footers that develop "bad backs" at 18.

*watch us land Embiid*[/quote]I really wish you would unblock me :lol: I've been agreeing with 99% of what you post :lol:[/quote]:nerd:

:lol:

I admit I was wrong about the Lakers earlier in the season.

I thought they'd at least won 42-45 games :rofl:

From what I remember, Cp and Pmatic are the only two who had it right :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom