**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Luke is going to keep Lance in the rotation, I think he has to swap Rondo and Lonzo.

Idk what the idea is going forward with lance
Both rondo and him need the ball in their hands to be effective

There was a sequence in the 2nd where lance put up 3 consecutive shots
That can’t be happening if he’s on the floor with hart and Kuzma

Tonight made me miss Brooke.

He and Javale would have been a nice pairing.

The back up 5 is cause for concern
While McGee was great tonight, he’s bound to have Games where he'll Be in foul trouble early ...no timetable for Mo either

So I just poured a fo and that **** is boutta hit.. but not before I get up in here n flame everybody on this team

Lebron James. He ain’t it. This dude no more than a 35M dollar Julius Randle. On bro Julius could put up his stat line without the turnovers. In fact he did. In a quarter less of PT. Imagine that.

Ingram.. this ***** needs to start eatin that meat from Mexico that Canelo was on. I can guarantee you this ***** did not work on **** in the summer. And if he did, he ****ed up by goin to a nobody. Shoulda went to drew Hanlen and trained with Tatum, Beal, Embiid etc.

McGee. This ***** nice. But dude got the woat lungs.

KCP. This ***** got dirt on Luke. I know he do. No other reason he should be starting or closing games. Put this ***** back in jail.

Kuzma. All dude cares about is his image and bein best dressed. Finna start callin him Brick Owens. For his bricks in fashion and in the games. Smh.

Lonzo. This dude about to make me look bad cause ima notable Zo Stan but Ima keep it 400 wit y’all. On bro I’m really starting to think Dearron Fox ruined dude psychology. Zo on the same **** as Fultz. Couple of busts

Lance. This dude legit has never been good and we gave him a bag. Idiots.

Luke. Y’all always play about rotations.. but on bro this dude one of the most clueless dudes on the team.. I’m mad af cause I know he ain’t going nowhere. We coulda had Fizdale. Coulda had Dwayne Casey. Yet we hired a coach who best known as the nut of Bill Walton. Smh.

N before y’all say faye u on sum **** again.. y’all know deep down I ain’t wrong..

In the words of Lil yachty ft Bardi & Offset.

Cause I got it for every single person on this team

So I just poured a fo and that **** is boutta hit.. but not before I get up in here n flame everybody on this team

Lebron James. He ain’t it. This dude no more than a 35M dollar Julius Randle. On bro Julius could put up his stat line without the turnovers. In fact he did. In a quarter less of PT. Imagine that.

Ingram.. this ***** needs to start eatin that meat from Mexico that Canelo was on. I can guarantee you this ***** did not work on **** in the summer. And if he did, he ****ed up by goin to a nobody. Shoulda went to drew Hanlen and trained with Tatum, Beal, Embiid etc.

KCP. This ***** got dirt on Luke. I know he do. No other reason he should be starting or closing games. Put this ***** back in jail.

Kuzma. All dude cares about is his image and bein best dressed. Finna start callin him Brick Owens. For his bricks in fashion and in the games. Smh.

Lonzo. This dude about to make me look bad cause ima notable Zo Stan but Ima keep it 400 wit y’all. On bro I’m really starting to think Dearron Fox ruined dude psychology. Zo on the same **** as Fultz. Couple of busts

Luke. Y’all always play about rotations.. but on bro this dude one of the most clueless dudes on the team.. I’m mad af cause I know he ain’t going nowhere. We coulda had Fizdale. Coulda had Dwayne Casey. Yet we hired a coach who best known as the nut of Bill Walton. Smh.

N before y’all say faye u on sum **** again.. y’all know deep down I ain’t wrong..

Sleep on it fam :rofl:

5FA202B8-83BB-4946-8D15-91FA3F3F7A20.gif

Alot to process
Rotations...
Ingram could be harden okc Esque and feast on second units and then finish out the games.
Team still building chemistry so there should be less bad turnovers.
Need more analytics but for now I rondo makes the team look better, lonzo needs that mid range float or something and to slow things down.

Wtf is this obsession with kemba walker? It's like everyone wants to look like a genius for calling him underrated. He's not that damn good :lol:

I feel like Hart is this year's randle and Luke will find whatever bs excuse not to start him when really it's all politics

6 guys in double figures. Could've easily been 7-8 and I can see this being a regular thing. This is with nobody hitting 3s. Offense won't be a problem at all

Wtf is this obsession with kemba walker? It's like everyone wants to look like a genius for calling him underrated. He's not that damn good :lol:

I feel like Hart is this year's randle and Luke will find whatever bs excuse not to start him when really it's all politics

6 guys in double figures. Could've easily been 7-8 and I can see this being a regular thing. This is with nobody hitting 3s. Offense won't be a problem at all

Walker is a good player. He's not a superstar, but he's equality starting point guard who can run an offense, and can shoot. I'd trade Lonzo for him in a second.

Like I said last night, Pope is going to start the entire season because he's LeBron's boy and he's signed to Klutch Sports. It's just something we're going to have to deal with, unfortunately. We're going to put politics and placating LeBron in front of playing the best players.

Last edited:
I don't like what I saw out of Lonzo at all. I hope I'm wrong, but I see him being a 20 minute per game backup to Rondo the entire season. I was hoping that Rondos presence would help Lawns with development, bring some mentorship and hopefully the competition would help him, 'iron sharpens iron', etc. Instead, I don't think that Lonzo is going to get his starting spot back anytime soon, which is unfortunate because, as much as I like Rondo, he's not part of the long-term future of this team.

Reactions: DLF
Why are y'all complaining about who starts? Hart and KCP played the same minutes and it's game 1. Having a deep bench is a good thing. :lol:

Because a 10 point lead could have been 15-20. Once the real rotation gets down with Zo & Hart in the starting lineup we'll take off. Rondo needs to man the 2nd unit.

I don't like what I saw out of Lonzo at all. I hope I'm wrong, but I see him being a 20 minute per game backup to Rondo the entire season. I was hoping that Rondos presence would help Lawns with development, bring some mentorship and hopefully the competition would help him, 'iron sharpens iron', etc. Instead, I don't think that Lonzo is going to get his starting spot back anytime soon, which is unfortunate because, as much as I like Rondo, he's not part of the long-term future of this team.
I disagree. I think rondo needs to be with that second unit. LA lost lead twice when bench unit case in. Lonzo better suited with starters.

But yesterday was first time I’ve seen Lonzo not play with any impact. I’m not talking about shot making, I’m talking that “it” factor he had almost all of last year when he played.

Screaming :rofl:

I disagree. I think rondo needs to be with that second unit. LA lost lead twice when bench unit case in. Lonzo better suited with starters.

But yesterday was first time I’ve seen Lonzo not play with any impact. I’m not talking about shot making, I’m talking that “it” factor he had almost all of last year when he played.

Zo has had PLENTY of games where he take 5 shots all game and just passes the ball up court and stands in the corner. I'll chalk last night up to rust.

Zo has had PLENTY of games where he take 5 shots all game and just passes the ball up court and stands in the corner. I'll chalk last night up to rust.
But those up the court passes would lead to easy layups etc. last night he just passed it to someone else and stood there. He was almost not playing PG last night. Maybe by design. If so, horrible design. Get the ball in his hands please

100% facts

Zo needs the ball in his hands to create for shooters, which we don’t have. This team isn’t suited for him since he’s a pass first pass second pass third point guard and Lebron and Rondo need the ball

There were times where we looked unstoppable. But mostly we were flawed. Couldn’t grab boards. Couldn’t make adjustments to save our lives.

Looking forward to Friday. One of us is starting 0 and 2. That’s crazy

Back
Top Bottom