**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We passed on Tatum for this bum

**** you forever Lavar
45C9BB987296BC12DFA2FE4809F42CD3648987D3

click the spoiler to break your hearts... THAT DUNK ON LEBRON and BUMP AFTER... yeahh...
tenor.gif

SizzlingAnimatedHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

MammothFrenchAcornwoodpecker-small.gif

RepentantVerifiableDairycow-max-1mb.gif

I'd take Tatum over Zo after watching him this season. dude is a superstar.

also, stop panicking. We all know it's gonna be a slow start and it's gonna be like this for the next 2 months. chill.

Zo just not that slashing, scoring, dunking dood yall want him to be....

I thought the defense looked solid, we got alot of blocks, steals and deflections that lead to points or extra possesions. The effort is there.

The fact that 3pt shooting was our biggest gripe last night, im cool with that....they will fall eventually.

Gotta find ways to keep mcgee on the floor, he affects the game in so many ways.

B.I. was getting easy looks, they just not falling.

I can see kuz is eager to show off the work he has put in over the off season, he just gotta settle in a bit and hes going to be alright.

J.Hart looking the hungriest out of all our young guys so far, i love it.

0-18 from 3 until the 3rd quarter and nik skauskas has the game of his life....

Defense and Rebounding looked as it has all preseason. Defense should improve as the season gets going. The lack of rebounding is a bit alarming. Zo did look pretty timid. Love Rondo as a floor general though. Blazers hit their 3s. Lakers didn't. Pretty simple.

The dumbest thing they can do is move ingram. Son has the potential to be baby KD out here
it aint dumb if they're gonna get tatum. of course the point is moot since it's a hypothetical.

but its the reason why the lakers keeps missing out on guys like paul george, kawhi. ingram isn't all that. he has a derrick mckey ceiling.

im pretty sure a lot of people preferred tatum over zo. but lavar did a helluva job marketing his son and magic and laker fans got bamboozled.

Who are these people? Cuz I don't remember this thread or Lakers fans in general banging on the table to draft Tatum.

matter fact the only debate was Zo or D Fox. :lol: Not Tatum or Mitchell.

This fan base just has way too many spoiled babies.

Last edited:
People STILL crying about rotations, but have ZERO idea what they're crying about. :lol:

Lonzo didn't have the IT factor last night......I didn't know IT factor was tested during the combine.

We got Rondo played too much, but Zo sucks........ So uh.......

KCP sucks, Hart should play more.

We need a backup C

We need to limit Bron's minutes.....

But ROTATIONS!!!!!

Which is it fellas? How you do fix that problem when you yourselves are complaining about half the stuff Luke has to deal with? :lol:

Everybody acting like they wanted Tatum or Mitchell before the draft. :lol:

Man please if I worked out Zo and saw those bricks and that form, then worked out Tatum and saw the silky smooth moves....no way in hell im taking Zo and that whole family . Son can’t even contemplate shooting while his body moves to the right with that trash form

Magic and Lavar got duped by some pancakes and dreams of marketing a hometown star. FOH

Everyone’s argument predraft was “why draft Tatum when we have Ingram?” Same thing Blazers did with MJ/Drexler

Man please if I worked out Zo and saw those bricks and that form, then worked out Tatum and saw the silky smooth moves....no way in hell im taking Zo and that whole family . Son can’t even contemplate shooting while his body moves to the right with that trash form

Magic and Lavar got duped by some pancakes and dreams of marketing a hometown star. FOH

Everyone’s argument predraft was “why draft Tatum when we have Ingram?” Same thing Blazers did with MJ/Drexler

But you didn't work out Zo and Tatum so you don't know what they saw.

All this "man we shoulda, coulda, woulda" is pointless. Can't do nothing about it now.

THIS!

But you didn't work out Zo and Tatum so you don't know what they saw.
but the red flags are there though- lavar was making so much noise and saying controversial stuff, signing checks zo wouldn;t be able to cash.

zo was a poor FT shooter in college and everyone was already questioning his form so it's not like the lakers brass aren't aware of it.

Back
Top Bottom