Lakers at Bucks 11/21 We need a link!!

4 in a row and undefeated at home..
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Gotta love the depth of this team.

Damn. Rockets AND Lakers lost games they should've most definitely win.

*Heart breaks in half*

We should've put away this team when we had the chance and not wait for them to hit lights out like they did.

Props to Milwaukee for playing very well after an awful first quarter.

We just didn't get it from the bench tonight. Props to Drew for playing well. He showed some fire down the stretch too but that was a pretty stupid time toget a tech.

Hopefully, we perform better against Boston. Should be a good game.
pimp.gif

Bynum had good numbers, but my only knock on him is that hes picking up Kobe's bad habit of whining to the officials

Yes the refs were horrible tonight, inconsistent on both ends, and even blind on some plays. But lets not emulate habits like pleading to officials. They wontchange calls period. I really see Kobe as a negative influence to young players who see him finger pointing/eye glaring at officials to no end, and gettingaway with it. Let Phil #%$%* and manipulate the refs, he's paid to do that.

But tonight was Bynums first baby step, and I hope its the last. We already have one Kobe, and i don't want to see another, especially from a player thatwas so reserved and naive.

ALSO, another perimeter lock down player would have helped in this game, Kobe exerting too much energy chasing Redd, and near empty on the O. Ariza might bethe player to relieve Kobe a couple of mins., but Kobe has to get out of this early rut. Farmar got punked by Mo tonight. Definitely, got under his skin thatlead to that stupid slap on the wrist offense foul in the first half.

Lakers just lost focus, got comfortable. But they'll bounce back an come up with the W in Boston. Lakeshow shows up on big games.

And that inbound play on Luke was awful to watch...luke is definitely bench material.

Back
Top Bottom