Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Scola 14 points almost single handily outscore the entire Lakers after 1 quarter
sick.gif

lmaoo..i dont get how ppl predicted LA to take it all they not takin nothin....i dont see them passin DEN or CLE thats IF they even get pass HOUS

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
@ scola doing the same shoulder move every single time

softest front court in the nba

indifferent.gif
gasol

softest frontline? scola has 14 right now. u guys getting killed by a softie
roll.gif
umm, i'm pretty sure he was talking about the Laker front court
alien.gif

PAU $$%?
face upp
run on little chuck hayes and his nasty *## free throw form.

lakers
feed the post and see what you have, double comes
kick it out.
none of fishers pull up waste of possession piece of crap.

GET THE BALL INSIDE.
PLEASE.

That first quarter was frustrating as hell. Scola abused our whole front court. Gasol was playing Charmin soft again. Thank God Farmar came in and knocked downtwo 3s. Please Phil, don't put Fisher back in.

Hopefully we weathered the storm and start chipping into this lead.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by franchise3

Farmar > DFish

And it's not close
Shannon Brown> Jordan Farmar

but seriously what the hell is wrong with this team... how do you show this little passion/effort in the god damn playoffs...

its !$@%%% ridiculous... the lakers have no chance at winning the championship this year
It is mainly Gasol
I mean fisher is at least trying to do something but he is trash. Lamar came off the bench when Scola was hot already. Bynum is not 100%.

Gasol is not stepping up. Watch him trying to be macho in the 4th when the lakers are down by 30
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

pau you soft tampon stop shooting jumpers drive it in.

good shot farmar though.
Forreal, Pau is settling for a damn top of the FT line jumper when he has a mismatch and just needs to take it to the basket.

dam Pau why the %@@% you had to take jumpshots. you are the *+***!@ tallest in the court right now. posting up *+***!@ #+*!*#*

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

lmaoo..i dont get how ppl predicted LA to take it all they not takin nothin....i dont see them passin DEN or CLE thats IF they even get pass HOUS
I agree. LA has been looking soft as hell since the beginning of the playoffs. Winning just a few games with any real authority.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by franchise3

Farmar > DFish

And it's not close
Shannon Brown> Jordan Farmar

but seriously what the hell is wrong with this team... how do you show this little passion/effort in the god damn playoffs...

its !$@%%% ridiculous... the lakers have no chance at winning the championship this year
Because the NBA has had 1 series only go to 4 games and the other only went to 5.........They needed 2 series to go 7 games to make more money andmake it more interesting.

Look at the bulls and jazz........bulls shoulda swept them in 4 games...........but its about money so they didnt put much effort in so they could chargeoutlandish amounts of money for playoff tickets 3x more.
Dont you know entertainment is all about money???

Moggz04 here...can't login to that account for some reason.

12 points is not that bad...like I said, just weather the storm and play it one possesion at a time.

PAU GASOL, YOU ARE 7 FEET TALL. CHUCK HAYES IS 6"6'... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOOTING JUMPERS?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom