Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

roll.gif

Kenny,
pimp.gif

I gotta use that.

Kenny smacked the hell outta Charles
laugh.gif

Charles: "That's assault man.. Someone get human resources on the phone!"

EJ: "Believe me, they were on the phone earlier........"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Anyone also notice how much they mishandle the ball, numerous times I see Westbrook bringing up the ball and then losing handle. Messing up the fast break opportunity

So many times, they just handed the Basketball to the Lakers. Out of control dribbling. It's all playoff inexperience. I don't see OKC going much further, today was their best Basketball.

How about Fisher? Playing dirty can only get you so far. 2-10 shooting, 11pts last game. 7.5 ppg this year. He's 36 yrs old and 13 yrs pro. I think it's time to call it quits and pick up a commentating job. The look on his face as he sat on the bench after fouling out said it all. He really looked disappointed in himself. I think Shannon should have played more today. It would have spread out Fisher's foul troubles.

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They are a mess ...

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

But honestly no one complains like Kobe, every time he drives the ball and misses he complains even when there is clean contact.

Not hating just stating what I see
Ok and I and a lot of people saw this with Jordan in his prime with his devil eyes stare down glare and we still the same crying with Lebron, Dwight Howard and other superstars.
What does Jordan have to do with this
laugh.gif

Also Bron & Dwight does not complain like Kobe, he's on a whole other level
Dwight does not complain as much and maybe lebron does not either but that is because he actually gets all the BS calls

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Anyone also notice how much they mishandle the ball, numerous times I see Westbrook bringing up the ball and then losing handle. Messing up the fast break opportunity

So many times, they just handed the Basketball to the Lakers. Out of control dribbling. It's all playoff inexperience. I don't see OKC going much further, today was their best Basketball.

How about Fisher? Playing dirty can only get you so far. 2-10 shooting, 11pts last game. 7.5 ppg this year. He's 36 yrs old and 13 yrs pro. I think it's time to call it quits and pick up a commentating job. The look on his face as he sat on the bench after fouling out said it all. He really looked disappointed in himself. I think Shannon should have played more today. It would have spread out Fisher's foul troubles.
I doubt fisher was disappointed in himself. He was probably mad that he would not have the chance to play hero or keep chucking 3s. He always shoots 2-10 or 3-11 these days 
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--We're gonna get blown out in game 3 in OKC. Bank on it.
It's possible, but I doubt it. I said before this series started all of these games are going to be close. We just need to get off to a good start to try and quiet the crowd. If the Thunder get off to a fast start it could get ugly.

Yeah I honestly would not bank on them getting blown out, all it takes is one quarter to figure everything out

Seriously, Kenny, EJ, and Charles are a big part of why I watch the NBA, without 'em it would suck.

I have been really impressed with Artest's defense against Durant. He's not shutting him down, but he's doing a damn good job making sure he doesn't go off.
I see Durant going for 35 game 3.. but Lakers still get the W
pimp.gif

Dawg, these last 2 games, Lakers defense has been the best that i've seen in a while. Then again, the Thunder are playing worse than usual which might be because of the Lakers' defense or playoff jitters.

i predicted lakers in 5  with the lakers winning game 1 close, game 2 in a blowout,   losing game 3 in a blowout, winning game 4 close, and closing them out at home in a close game.

i hope im wrong about the game 3 prediction and they take over in game 3.  

only highlight of this game besides kobe throwing up bricks: WESTBROOK TRYING TO GET UP ON BYNUM.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE YOUTUBE THIS OR SOMETHING GIF IDK. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I have been really impressed with Artest's defense against Durant. He's not shutting him down, but he's doing a damn good job making sure he doesn't go off.
I see Durant going for 35 game 3.. but Lakers still get the W
pimp.gif

how can you doubt on Artest when Durant is well below his average against him during the regular season when shooting under 40%. 

Playoffs:   Durant -  28pts  38% shooting  6 TO .

I bet even next year, Artest will be even better with better training and most injuries healed

i still can't believe Artest only finished with 2 fouls. You have to blow the Lakers out to win or they get calls in a row. Sure, you can see whoever they are playing against gets some too at some point, but they will get them late and in a row. That late offensive foul on KD with Gasol's flop, followed by the foul on Kobe, or even on the possession previous Maynor didn't touch him. Jeff Green's basket with 22 seconds left really should have been an And 1 opportunity.l

Watching the replay now....god we took A LOT of bad shots....early offense 3's which totally kills the flow of the offense.

Man if only RON and D-Fish can hit a few of those open looks, things would flow so much easier.

Satisfied with the defense though, just gotta get the O going.

Hopefully, guys keep up the effort on D in OKC.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i predicted lakers in 5  with the lakers winning game 1 close, game 2 in a blowout,   losing game 3 in a blowout, winning game 4 close, and closing them out at home in a close game.

i hope im wrong about the game 3 prediction and they take over in game 3.  

same thing I predicted...dudes played hella mins last night and plus the travel to OKC...they not gonna show up, we're gonna get blown out. Game 4 we win close...and 5 okc will be to deflated, we win at home

glad they mad that adjustment at halftime to go back inside, Chuck nem couldnt have been more right....kobe improved his shooting second half that was great...i knew he wud do numbers tho...his Pops was there n he watches sportscenter(Lebrons 40)

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's been said by nw, but the thunder have no shot in hell against the effectiveness of our front line. When Bynum and Gasol are combining for 40-20-5 and *++% like that, there's NO team in the L that can stop them... and you still got Mamba waiting to strike and Ron bullying the best player on the opposition with a sixth man in LO that gives you double-doubles from the pine. It's kind-of-an uphill battle
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom