Lakers Fans beat up Celtics Fans at Staples Center

That's fine and dandy, I'd much rather we win some damn games. I don't care whose fans are getting beat up as long as I'm not one of em.
laugh.gif

Los Angelenos at their finest
laugh.gif

Reminds me of a Dodgers - Giants game in the pavilions.

sad
smh.gif

only when ticket prices come down - you get that element. like a dodgers game.

I don't agree with them beating them up, but what the hell are those Celtics fans thinking? You wear your gear to an actual game, not a showing in theStaples Center. And is this the video where the guy throws the chair? Guy is a clown.

why would you want to attend something like that as "celtic" fan in LA? i know its pretty expensive to get finals tickets but you just asking fortrouble going to something like that.

smh.gif
damn they mad because they lost.
Those guys aren't real fans.
why would you want to attend something like that as "celtic" fan in LA? i know its pretty expensive to get finals tickets but you just asking for trouble going to something like that.

so what if someone wanted to wear a Pierce jersey? Than what?

It's sad, but what do you expect. I'm not surprised.

It's not an actual game, it's a promotion for LAKER FANS to watch it at Staples Center on the Big Screen.

Celtics fans, stay home at watch it there.....

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif
why would you want to attend something like that as "celtic" fan in LA? i know its pretty expensive to get finals tickets but you just asking for trouble going to something like that.

They're just as stupid as the fans that would whoop their butt.

You wear a Celtics jersey to the Staples Center, a Laker event, you're asking for trouble.

That's like if I wore a Padres jersey to a Dodgers game and sat in the Pavillions.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

They're just as stupid as the fans that would whoop their butt.

You wear a Celtics jersey to the Staples Center, a Laker event, you're asking for trouble.

That's like if I wore a Padres jersey to a Dodgers game and sat in the Pavillions.

Don't gas yourself, nobody in Los Angeles cares about the Padres
roll.gif

I was there with my g/f and we were about 8-10 rows away from that particular fight. My g/f wanted to leave after that. There were at least 2 other fights onthe other side of the court. I felt bad for the Celtic fan. Just a bunch of drunk Laker fans wanting to start a fight.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

wow, real tough guys huh?....funny how their team is so soft.....

It's funny, no one threw any jabs at the Celtics, nor the Lakers until you came in.
More funny that the same fans chanting "MVP" for Kobe in '07, are on the celtics bandwaggon for '08.

Bottom line is that was a Laker promotion for the Laker fans, and an opposing team's fans showing up are just asking for trouble, but there's no way Icondone violence like that.

Back
Top Bottom