Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those LO Huaraches.

o02r.png

View media item 1566421
Pick #'s 7, 30, and 35. :nerd:

This trio joined young guns Steph and Klay. :nerd:

Added a nice FA pick up in Iguadola. :wink:

And a deal to nab Bogut. (well, and Lee, but just ignore that part)

So, 2, 27, and 34

+

Randle and Clarkson

22-23 mil in cap space to add a nice piece

And at some point, maybe we make a deal somewhere to pick up that missing piece, kind of like we did with Pau.

#DraftGoals

That pic + the first 2 sentences. :wow:

That is some serious draft work by central CA.

Meanwhile in the pride of SoCal... :\

That pic + the first 2 sentences. :wow:

Meanwhile in the pride of SoCal... :\

No coincidence the Logo is in their organization like he was with us.

The just released one of Kobe's PEs of the original Flight Huarache. Might go with some of your sneaker collections.

nike-air-huarache-lakers.jpg

Last edited:
[quote name="Mamba MVP"][quote name="DarthSka"]That pic + the first 2 sentences. :wow:

Meanwhile in the pride of SoCal... :\[/quote]

No coincidence the Logo is in their organization like he was with us.[/quote]Did.

Not.

Know that.

:\

BEEN said that our biggest loss was West. Not Shaq. Not Buss. Jerry.

And look.

Need to do whatever it takes to get that man back, fr. :\

View media item 1566421
Pick #'s 7, 30, and 35. :nerd:

This trio joined young guns Steph and Klay. :nerd:

Added a nice FA pick up in Iguadola. :wink:

And a deal to nab Bogut. (well, and Lee, but just ignore that part)

So, 2, 27, and 34

+

Randle and Clarkson

22-23 mil in cap space to add a nice piece

And at some point, maybe we make a deal somewhere to pick up that missing piece, kind of like we did with Pau.

#DraftGoals
Warriors also tanked for the pick that became Barnes.

Imagine taking Towns or Okafor.. Then signing Middleton or Harris to a max deal... And going after say Patrick Beverley with an offer of $8-9mil / year

Karl-Anthony Towns or Jahlil Okafor (20)
Julius Randle (21)
Late 1st Round Pick (21 or 22)
Jordan Clarkson (23)
Tobias Harris or Khris Middleton (23 or 24)
Tarik Black (24)
Ryan Kelly (24)
Pat Beverley (27)

And $40-50mil in cap space in 2016.

Last edited:
Imagine taking Towns or Okafor.. Then signing Middleton or Harris to a max deal... And going after say Patrick Beverley with an offer of $8-9mil / year

Julius Randle (21)
Jordan Clarkson (23)
Tarik Black (24)
Ryan Kelly (24)
Pat Beverley (27)

Would u like P Bev for say 3 years at 9M Or Rondo at 1yr at 9M?

Julius Randle (21)

Jordan Clarkson (23)

Tarik Black (24)

Ryan Kelly (24)

Pat Beverley (27)

Would u like P Bev for say 3 years at 9M Or Rondo at 1yr at 9M?

Pat Bev 3 year / $27mil total

over Rondo 1 year / $9mil

Because Rondo is a low reward for us going forward. If he plays great, then we basically let him go because no reason to pay him 15+mil a year. If he plays 'meh' then why would we want him long term. If he sucks, we wasted cap space on him.

Because Rondo is a low reward for us going forward. If he plays great, then we basically let him go because no reason to pay him 15+mil a year. If he plays 'meh' then why would we want him long term. If he sucks, we wasted cap space on him.
Smart man What do u think about Brandon Knight?

Smart man What do u think about Brandon Knight?

He'd be someone I'd put in the Tobias Harris, Khris Middleton category, of being willing to get near that 25% max, but Phoenix just traded our pick to the Sixers to get Knight. I doubt that they let him go.

In all realistic sense, Tobias Harris is the most likely candidate for us. Right guy, right team, right time for the Magic to not match an offer.

Julius Randle (21)
Jordan Clarkson (23)
Tarik Black (24)
Ryan Kelly (24)
Pat Beverley (27)

Nice 8 seed next season

Man we' d be in really really good position to land a free agent in 2016 or 2017 if that plan E laid out came to fruition. 

I'd love Harris cause he's more athletic, more room to grow imo.

Middleton would be nice too, more of a Ariza type glue guy imo.

Warriors also got lucky Barnes fell to 7 wasn't he supposed to be a top 3 pick that year?
To start the year, yeah. But thanks to Davis holding #1, MKG-Beal-Robinson-Lillard surpassing expectations and Byron loving Waiters, Barnes fell to #7.

Edit:

There's something about Harris I do not like and can't fully commit to. I can't pinpoint it; I think it's his ball stopping. But beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited:

Julius Randle (21)
Jordan Clarkson (23)
Tarik Black (24)
Ryan Kelly (24)
Pat Beverley (27)

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Warriors also got lucky Barnes fell to 7 wasn't he supposed to be a top 3 pick that year?
To start the year, yeah. But thanks to Davis holding #1, MKG-Beal-Robinson-Lillard surpassing expectations and Byron loving Waiters, Barnes fell to #7.

Edit:

There's something about Harris I do not like and can't fully commit to. I can't pinpoint it; I think it's his ball stopping. But beggars can't be choosers.

Harris, Middleton & Knight all have things I'm weary about.

But I kind of see it like this.. $15mil isn't that bad with the cap going way up. And they're the next in line once you cross off Gasol, DJ, Butler, Kawhi, Draymond who are all staying put.

Yea if we can pick up Tobias that would be great. Although I don't want to max him out it wouldn't hurt that bad. A starting lineup of....

Towns/Okafor
Randle
Harris
Bryant
Clarkson

Wouldn't be good start off with. Although I'm not sure if Towns or Okafor would start off to begin with. Matter of fact not sure if Randle should start. Maybe pick up some solid veterans to keep the youngins in line and also to keep Kobe sane :lol: you never want a whole team full of youngins

Yo E! If we pick up Harris or Middleton could we still have room to resign Boss? And maybe pick up a back up PG/SG?

Harris + enough to keep Boss at about $8-9mil.

Then all we have left is likely a $1.7mil room exception. Or veterans minimum.

Yea it's gonna be real interesting to see how they fill out this roster this off season. What direction they plan on going.
I imagine regardless on what they do they are gonna keep themselves flexible until they catch a big fish to go all in with

Get younger, cheaper talent, clear the cap, stack assets, then try to lure in the big free agent(s) after Kobe-Pau-Nash are cleared off our books.

[Posts from 2013 moments after Dwight chose Houston]

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom