Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How are the Cubbies doing this season?
Everything I could hope for.

Theo, is a mastermind. I can't tell you enough how well that place is being run right now.
my man 
nthat.gif

I'm happy for you, 3 of my buddies from Sac are Cubs fans and ironically are all now LA transplants 
laugh.gif

You know all this doom n gloom in here i thought aldridge came out and said hes signing with the spurs but its all cuz this douche woj said the laker meeting went bad?

Come on guys anything could happen. Tim duncan could have winked and licked his lips at lamarcus when they bid a farewell and creeped him out. You never know. Just keep the faith and if he signs with the spurs its not the end of the world

Last edited:
If the Clippers add Wes, everyone should feel better about our situation. :lol:

By the way, Ed Davis is still in play for us to bring back. :nerd:

I'd make my pitch to DeAndre and say look..

We both know Lakers are the LA team. We didn't make the playoffs, and got more buzz.

On the Clippers, you're the 3rd man behind CP3 & Blake. Here you are the glue, you are the top name when Kobe leaves after the season. We build around you.

That's not a bad pitch all in all against the Mavs.

But yeah, I'd make some phone calls on Lopez & Harris right now as well.

Last edited:
Boss and Harris?

I still try to move on RoLo just cuz he's the bigger body and a lil more sturdy, but I won't be mad at all if Boss and Tobias is the end result.

Young (relatively) cheap assets going forward that can grow with the young guys we've assembled.

We haven't been linked to anything regarding Harris since before the draft. All I've heard today is Hawks and Celtics

P what's worse than aiming for the bushes. Cause that's where we're headed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom