Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene
sick.gif
nene-do-washington-wizards-sorri-durante-derrota-da-sua-equipe-328397123.jpg

They cant sign him unless they trade Nene

Who in they right mind will trade for Nene though? All he has left is the goon aspect of his game.

Wizards need to get the Kings on the phone. Trade us Boogie and reunite Nene with George. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Who in they right mind will trade for Nene though? All he has left is the goon aspect of his game.

Wizards need to get the Kings on the phone. Trade us Boogie and reunite Nene with George. Ha ha ha
6ers will give the Wiz a couple picks for Nene im sure 

Yo my bad Laker fans. I didn't realize this was your thread. My apologies. Delete my Wizards post please mods.

True....it's been official (the rebuild)..but now it's officially official. So official in fact, they should just call Em a referee. It's a true rebuild from within...hey, that's what the want us to do, right? To do it the "right way"?? If that's what they gotta do, so be it...but as it stands, they have..what..40something mill in committed salary? Cap floor is what, 62M?

Not sure if I hate our front office or some of our fans more.

the fickle fans in this thread who hang on to every tweet make this thread unbearable. same guys who were singing praises for the FO last week are acting like arm chair GM's who know exactly how to pitch players to come to LA :lol:

everyone was all high and jolly when the lakers won the 2nd pick, and maintained that positivity through the draft. now when FA's who were always a long shot don't come through, its all doom and gloom. its hilarious.

So on the high probability that we miss on Tobias, cause you know iit'it's been the norm so far; we really signing Amare or trading David Lee and bringing Hill back to tank again?

the fickle fans in this thread who hang on to every tweet make this thread unbearable. same guys who were singing praises for the FO last week are acting like arm chair GM's who know exactly how to pitch players to come to LA
laugh.gif

everyone was all high and jolly when the lakers won the 2nd pick, and maintained that positivity through the draft. now when FA's who were always a long shot don't come through, its all doom and gloom. its hilarious.
Exactly.  People are acting like we are 1 player away from being competitive again.  Even if we got DJ and Aldrige this off-season, we are still a fringe playoff team at best.  People need to relax, the process will take a few more years. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom