Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team needs a real SF. I'm not trying to see Kobe guard LeBron, Durant, Kawhi, etc.
laugh.gif
Which is why I think Wes Johnson will be back. I don't see any other option. 

Or Kobe goes full on olympics mode and becomes the defensive stopper he was in the past 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Which is why I think Wes Johnson will be back. I don't see any other option. 

Or Kobe goes full on olympics mode and becomes the defensive stopper he was in the past 
pimp.gif
An extended trip in Germany prolly would give him superpowers.

Hibbert
Black
Sacre
Upshaw?

Randle
Kelly
Nance

Kobe
Swaggy
The Browns

Clarkson
Lou Will
Russell

What is life?

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is bad for Russell?

He's a pass first guard. He prides himself on passing.

Sure, basketball and efficiency wise for our team and success having a bunch of chuckers won't be pretty. But it's temporary, and we won't be competing anyways so it can't make things worse. And for D'angelo's sake, isn't it a good thing for him to have plenty of scorers to distribute too? He isn't a guy who will want to come Into the league taking away shots from Kobe and company. He seems liked he'd actually want to set them up.

*shrug*

It could benefit his ROY campaign if they make their shots.

Last edited:
You'd almost have to put Kobe and Swaggy at the 3. With some minutes to play down at the 2.

Clarkson and Lou at the 2. Clarkson plays maybe 10 minutes at the 2. The rest at PG.

Sure, basketball and efficiency wise for our team and success having a bunch of chuckers won't be pretty. But it's temporary, and we won't be competing anyways so it can't make things worse. And for D'angelo's sake, isn't it a good thing for him to have plenty of scorers to distribute too? He isn't a guy who will want to come Into the league taking away shots from Kobe and company. He seems liked he'd actually want to set them up.

*shrug*

The ball sticks to these guys. It's one thing if it's Danny Green or Marco Belinelli, it's another if it's Lou Williams, Jordan Clarkson, Nick Young and of course Kobe Bryant.

*shrug*

Russell is a rookie. Can't really expect him to come in and average 35 minutes. The Lakers usually ease their guys into getting minutes. Same with Clarkson he's going to need a breather too. That's where Lou comes in. 25 minutes between the PG and SG spot easily. 

I don't see the Lou signing hindering Russell or Clarkson. 

For Kobe next season is there a $24 cap hold on him going into FA or is he completely off the books? And if he is off the books doesn't that hurt you cause you can't sign FAs before signing Kobe again (assuming Kobe is coming back because he's Kobe)?

if we can get JRS this summer it proves that the NT Lakers FO is more competent than the actual Lakers FO 

@WojYahooNBA Sources: Dallas engaging Lakers on sign-and-trade options for free agent Jeremy Lin. Mavs low on space to sign him to market-level deal.
Anything. ANYTHING.

Last edited:
Actually I can see them roping in Indiana for a three way involving Hibbert and Monta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom