Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes are laughing at us getting Roy because of a few 0 point games during a horrible period of Pacer basketball :lol:

It's like the guy is now all of a sudden incapable of ever scoring the basketball, grabbing a rebound or blocking a shot because of a few weeks of play on that pacer squad that had nothing going.

He's going to be solid for us, I'm excited. We just need him to hustle for rebounds and play defense, the rest will be pressure free for him because we have plenty of scorers already unlike what he dealt with in Indy.

Dudes are laughing at us getting Roy because of a few 0 point games during a horrible period of Pacer basketball
laugh.gif

It's like the guy is now all of a sudden incapable of ever scoring the basketball, grabbing a rebound or blocking a shot because of a few weeks of play on that pacer squad that had nothing going.

He's going to be solid for us, I'm excited. We just need him to hustle for rebounds and play defense, the rest will be pressure free for him because we have plenty of scorers already unlike what he dealt with in Indy.
Agree with all of this, also like Mitch's comments regarding the FA pitches.

We need to keep Jeanie away 
mean.gif
 Nothing good comes from USC. Nothing. 

Actually people are laughing because after years of calling players soft, you picked up the softest big in the league, who only looks dominant vs teams that don't use bigs (and Tyson Chandler)

Honestly with our roster I don't even see two players worth giving a max to next summer, might as well keep tarik. It's kd or bust. I'm warming up to hibbert tho. As bad as he's been his defense never really fell off, he doesn't demand touches, doesn't play too many minutes and there's some very intriguing small ball lineups we could put out there when he sits. As long as he can catch and set screens that's all you need from him on offense, he's almost an ideal kind of center if he can get it together.

my homie said we're in for a treat
pimp.gif
cant wait till tomorrow
nerd.gif
lol D'los brothers are two of my best friends. Its really cool
So this thread got a guy who knows Deandre Jordan's agent's daughter, and now we got a guy who is friends with Russell's brothers. 

Who needs Woj

Give us that inside scoop 
nerd.gif
. Get Russell to somehow get Byron Scott fired too. Thanks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 man, i told D'lo and his fam they'll never have to worry about me talking on things. Im just trying to be the biggest fan ever.

but truthfully, players are almost as clueless as the fans sometimes. D'Lo's a basketball junkie, so when im around him its all "bruh i cant wait to get out there" kid is really a gym rat. Its amazing seeing him progress.

Actually people are laughing because after years of calling players soft, you picked up the softest big in the league, who only looks dominant vs teams that don't use bigs (and Tyson Chandler)

He looks soft offensively, when has he ever looked soft protecting the paint and being one of the most efficient shot blockers in the league?

I never said he was a tough guy in the post, we don't really need him to be. We strictly need him to protect the paint, everything else is a bonus.

Upshaw is my biggest focus this year.

He could be that unexpected where did this guy come from lottery potential type pull we luck into.

And that could be enormous if the other parts develop anywhere close to where they should.

Did yall see that practice scrimmage vid floating around?

Randle looks NICE
Clarkson looks quick as hell
Nance jumping out the gym
Russel looked a lil off actually

He could be that unexpected where did this guy come from lottery potential type pull we luck into.

And that could be enormous if the other parts develop anywhere close to where they should.

In Upshaw's defense. Had he not been a knucklehead and the heart thing right before the draft. He's a top 20 pick.

I think he is gonna have to be stashed in the D League for a bit. Its sounding like he really can't be evaluated because he isn't in good shape. He did take a lot of time off of basketball.
I think we should def pick him up and let him develop get his conditioning and his timing back and then re-evaluate him. It costs us nothing to do that and it could pay off in the long run a la Whiteside.

Mitch alluded to him getting in basketball shape, Summer league, training camp and hopefully pre-season should be enough for him to get fit...I really hope he commits to it and makes it on the roster

I want full court press on him. Kareem workin with him, advisors, security, everything. Keep him clean, get him learning, get him working.

Help him help himself. Hope his talent starts to blossom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom