Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sports radio for you, they just create stories to debate on air
one person has to play devils advocate

CP would play the arsonist that weekly burns down the studio.

It would be like the Oregon folks that hung up on me years ago when I made them look stupid as **** :lol:

If anyone remembers the Kellen Winslow "I'm a solider!!!" rant from like 2003. The local guys were just goin IN on him, and the Canes, etc etc. You can't compare yourself to a soldier, he's a thug, he's an idiot, how dare he claim football is anything like what a soldier goes thru, football should never be used in that manner, blah blah blah. They was on their high horse big time. Soap box shoutin galore.

I dialed in, "yeah, hey guys, I was wonderin, what do y'all call the Oregon-Oregon State game every year?" (the answer is, The Civil War)

*click*

They hung up on me quick as ****. :lol: :rofl: :pimp:

I'd love a chance to talk to Ireland, and ask him why in the blue **** he wants Austin Rivers for. :lol:

Now THAT is :rofl:

Man I wish I could hear audio of that.

Maybe we can hire Monty as an assistant so when they do fire Byron, he's ready to go.

I'm officially off the Thibs train. Dude is horrible I used to want him here asap after Byron gets canned but his offense in this modern NBA is unacceptable.

It doesn't matter who our coach is without better talent.

Brad Stevens is a great young coach who barely squeezed his team into the 8 seed in the east. (And as CP loves to point out they have 458 draft picks to keep building.)

Their team is far more talented than ours and we play in the west.

We need a **** ton of more help before we even care who is the coach.

Last edited:
That kid Mario from Spain... Jesus Christ man :smokin

B Scott did his job, and that was develop Jordan. I'm personally looking forward to watching him cook with more pieces next season.

Hire Monty Williams? The same guy that ran CP3 out the city? :rofl:

Last edited:
Can it be next Tuesday already? I'm gonna be so damn anxious that day :lol: :\

thibslamindy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom