Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't get to watch it until tomorrow morning.

Going to see Dave Chappelle tonight. And watching Cowboys / Saints when I get home around midnight.

Last edited:
Won't get to watch it until tomorrow morning.

Going to see Dave Chappelle tonight. And watching Cowboys / Saints when I get home around midnight.
Have fun at Dave's show! His recent stand up is great, although it kind of depends on the venue and crowd since he seems to feed off it as the show goes on.

Let's go Lakers!
smokin.gif

Bean is going to have to practice his wide open shots, should get more open looks than ever on the weak side if they're going to run this action.

This fool Byron really playing Bean the full 1st quarter?

Last edited:
Byron keeping Kobe out there the entire first quarter is a cruel joke or trolling. I can't tell with him.

Great offense Byron smdh

Hopefully the same thing happens to Byron as the last nuckle head who ran the Princeton

Impressed with lou setting up the offense, picking his spots and not chucking. Bruh had two girlfriends so you know he knows how to run a team

Impressed with lou setting up the offense, picking his spots and not chucking. Bruh had two girlfriends so you know he knows how to run a team

:pimp:
:pimp:

Swaggy tho :pimp:

Bruh we gon be fun to watch this year man. Clarkson the gawd lead us to the promised land [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom