Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at the smile and the dance. I'm hoping we don't pick Okafor, but whatever/trust in Mitch.

Man... if we took Frank Kaminsky, I'd be so heated.
mad.gif
Not KAT, not Okafor, not Russel/Mudiay, but Frank?! Man, just the thought is infuriating. That'd be something the Knicks or Charlotte would do. 

So.......when I used them as a blueprint, and everyone rushed in here to tell me how stupid I was, 4 months ago, when the Cavs were a game over .500 and "not going anywhere"........

Anyone steppin forward, or Cavs still ain't [crap]? :lol:

That said, when they lost Love and JR for 2 games, and the Bulls took HC after game 1, they should have lost to the Bulls, 100%, but they found their way and won 4 outta 5.

We won't sign LeBron. But #2 pick, + Randle back + Kobe + Clarkson + 23 mil to add either 1 big fish, or two quality fish + 2 more picks to add depth + Nick Young to........well.......sit on the bench hopefully.

Leaps can be made.

One last ingredient needed.

Luck.

Josh Smith to Houston for nothin.
Boris Diaw to the Spurs for nothin.
Cavs pick up Mozgov, JR, Shump midseason.
Warriors homerun Curry-Klay, but grand slam with Draymond. (Possible that Clarkson is that)

Opening night roster can look one way. Mid April can look another. Be it trade, unexpected cut FA, or season long health luck, we see a blueprint that can be duplicated, even without just signing LeBron.

Damn, but we still have Byron. :frown:

I'm holding out hope that Byron was instructed to be that bad this season. Probably was one of the conditions for accepting the job was that he had to stealth tank and take the heat for being a complete idiot before he can coach to his full abilities next season. Same thing was told to Kobe to just get his scoring record ASAP then sit out the season.

But most likely Byron is just a complete idiot.

If we can move to the East, we can make the conference finals next season.

We're getting Love.

No way the Cavs make this run and don't keep Tristan after the impact he's having.

Solid 20/10 guy hopefully it's not for the max.

Cavs will try to keep both by any means.

I'm not 100% sold on this Kevin Love narrative that he's leaving.

I'd also rather he stayed in Cleveland. He would prevent us from building a team, instead we are just slotting a guy, albeit a better one, in front of another. Also with Love, we make 0 other moves.

No room for a 3 & D guy, no room to re-sign Ed Davis. Would be just Kevin Love for Free Agency.

Whereas without Love, even if we can't get a star, or can't get the RFAs, we still have $20+ mil to secure a bench for the long term. And build from there.

So in terms of our long term building and sustainability, I'd take Danny Green, Ed Davis & Wayne Ellington over Kevin Love for the same price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom