Lakers @ PHX SUNS Wednesday vol. Once again it's on.

I'm very intrigued to see what happens when he plays against the classless organization that let the little %$*+@ formerly known as #8 dictate its personnel moves. If there is one team that he'll play well against in the NBA it will be the Evil Fakers.
Im just sad that little %$*+@ fomerly known as PHX Sun #31 isnt there. Too bad he rather be a star on a loser then a role player on a winner.

If any team should be called out as fake its the one who made a rushed trade after they saw the Lakers get better.

Lakers by 25.
laugh.gif

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

Kobe drops 13 points and 10 dimes while the rest of the squad goes off.

Shaq plays no more than 25 minutes.

Doesn't this thread break Official Game thread rules since the Lakers are playing the Hawks tomorrow?

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Doesn't this thread break Official Game thread rules since the Lakers are playing the Hawks tomorrow?
Yeah, I was thinking about this right now.
Back-to-back games...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Oh they are? I thought it was both teams' first game after the break. My bad.
Even better...the Fakers get to lose to Mike Bibby and his sidekick, the great Zaza Pachulia and ATL then come to Phx and get beat.

Question:
What made the Lakers go from the Fakers to the Evil Empire: Fakers ?
laugh.gif
i love the sarcasm!

This is gonna be a tough game for the Lakers. Second of a back to back at the Suns place and a motivated and rested Shaq. It will be tough to win but I stillsay we pull it out. A lot of what we do in the second half of the season will depend on Kobe's finger. Hopefully it won't hinder his game too much.

Lakers win the season series agains the Suns plus Shaq. AAAHAHAHHAHAA.. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Well color me shocked; you just used the word 'Lakers'. I know it's in the title, where we require only the actual team names/cities/player'snames, but still, I would have thought that if you were going to make a laker thread, you would have opted to use 'LAL', especially considering youused 'PHX' for the Suns.

No matter; just shocked me to see 'Lakers' and then look over to see that the thread was made by you.
laugh.gif

KB8sandiego:

Back
Top Bottom