[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

I actually have a pair of the ones ol' boy is wearing, and I keep them at work, for whenever I'm having my kids at work do yardwork on the side of the interstate or something. Them things are BRICKS. Damn near waterproof, though. smiley: smokin smiley: laugh

Your kids at work? Just how old are you? Grandpa CP status?
laugh.gif

I actually have a pair of the ones ol' boy is wearing, and I keep them at work, for whenever I'm having my kids at work do yardwork on the side of the interstate or something. Them things are BRICKS. Damn near waterproof, though. smiley: smokin smiley: laugh

Your kids at work? Just how old are you? Grandpa CP status?
laugh.gif

i remember first buying the kobe two back in the day and opening the box and thinking that adidas put dead fish in the shoes
laugh.gif
the smell was horrific...

so all around they were ugly, felt bulky and ackward, and smelled like fish. boy did i not spend my money wisely when i was young
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nowitness41Dirk:
KobeTwos were NICE, Ska... Hatin $%@...
You have never made, and you will never make, a statement more wrong than that one.
laugh.gif

I actually have a pair of the ones ol' boy is wearing, and I keep them at work, for whenever I'm having my kids at work do yardwork on the side of the interstate or something. Them things are BRICKS. Damn near waterproof, though.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I tried wearing them as coaching shoes during practice and I end up sitting in a chair for 2 hours. Cuz these things are impossible to wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same with the C-Dubbz... if yall remember those

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nowitness41Dirk:
KobeTwos were NICE, Ska... Hatin $%@...
You have never made, and you will never make, a statement more wrong than that one.
laugh.gif

I actually have a pair of the ones ol' boy is wearing, and I keep them at work, for whenever I'm having my kids at work do yardwork on the side of the interstate or something. Them things are BRICKS. Damn near waterproof, though.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I tried wearing them as coaching shoes during practice and I end up sitting in a chair for 2 hours. Cuz these things are impossible to wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same with the C-Dubbz... if yall remember those

i remember first buying the kobe two back in the day and opening the box and thinking that adidas put dead fish in the shoes
laugh.gif
the smell was horrific...

so all around they were ugly, felt bulky and ackward, and smelled like fish. boy did i not spend my money wisely when i was young
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom