[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

bynum not passing out on the triple 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Bynum why do you hold the ball for 5 seconds when there is a double team you *$*!*+% idiot

I can't blame Bynum. He's getting the ball, and there is absolutely no movement from anyone else. There are 3 guys around him, which means 2 guys are guarding the other 4 but the other 4 are just standing around.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I can't blame Bynum. He's getting the ball, and there is absolutely no movement from anyone else. There are 3 guys around him, which means 2 guys are guarding the other 4 but the other 4 are just standing around.
mad.gif

Blake was right there... He had a clean pass lane..   You reset the offense.. Not stand there as you are double teamed and losing your pivot foot.

Originally Posted by chaose57

faried is hyped on whatever denver does on the floor
laugh.gif

I don't no whats so funny, thats the kind of passion I wish I would see out of Bynum or Pau.
BTW has Pau completely disappeared again?
ohwell.gif

bynum is failing terribly against the double team. dude is nowhere near as valuable as a lot of people think he is

It's definitely more about Pau getting outworked than it is Bynum not passing out of triple teams.

Like I said, everyone is just standing around for Bynum. But Pau getting outworked BAD by Faried? C'mon, son.
30t6p3b.gif

Essential1:
23ska909red02:
mad.gif

Blake was right there... He had a clean pass lane..   You reset the offense.. Not stand there as you are double teamed and losing your pivot foot.
You're talking about one play; I'm talking about the game.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It's definitely more about Pau getting outworked than it is Bynum not passing out of triple teams.

Like I said, everyone is just standing around for Bynum. But Pau getting outworked BAD by Faried? C'mon, son.
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.
How you going to defend Bynum's idiotic play when dude is holding onto the ball and falling down on double teams 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Also  you say Pau is getting outworked on the glass?

How about Bynum giving up at least 8 offensive rebounds to Mcgee

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Originally Posted by chaose57

faried is hyped on whatever denver does on the floor
laugh.gif

I don't no whats so funny, thats the kind of passion I wish I would see out of Bynum or Pau.
BTW has Pau completely disappeared again?
ohwell.gif
PAU for 3!

Back
Top Bottom