[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Essential1

Bynum is worthless. Our 2 losses are his because he is a little child who pouts and decides not to play when he doesn't get the ball.
hes right when we go into bynum he will work javale and make him tired potentially even putting him in foul trouble.
bynum should be mad for not getting the ball

Pathetic effort tonight. 

Pau was off from jump.  I said over and over on Twitter, he missed 4 wide open mid range shots that he usually nets.  He never got anything going. 

Bynum rebounded well early, but did nothing else. 

Barnes shooting. 
indifferent.gif

Blake getting RIPPED to SHREDS on defense. 

The layups that Sessions and Kobe screwed up back to back HAUNTED us.  Not to mention that bunny Kobe missed that could have tied it.  @#$% 
30t6p3b.gif

I swear to God Pau and Bynum better MURDER McGee in game 6.  No excuse.  They need to beat DOWN on Denver in game 6. 

im not trying to place any blame on jordan hill but im not sure what happened to him today

lakers have been able to count on him for a couple of offensive rebounds with putbacks and some defensive rebounds, all of which have been much needed

not sure if denver made note of it or if its just his consistency factor

Yo, I'll take Bynum with no heart over Pau with no balls. Dude is out there getting locked down and dominated on the glass by a dude that is 5/6 inches shorter than him.

Denver played with everything they had tonight, they might come out cold on Thursday.

I'm too disgusted at how McGee played the Lakers tonight.

Originally Posted by odog24

Bynum is worthless. Our 2 losses are his because he is a little child who pouts and decides not to play when he doesn't get the ball.
hes right when we go into bynum he will work javale and make him tired potentially even putting him in foul trouble.

He didn't get the ball because they did a good *%# job defending him. It's not like everyone ignores him and doesn't give him the ball.
Have you seen him against a double team? 

So why does Blake keep getting put to defend Miller? Is Gasoft ever going to actually play like a man? Will Bynum ever grow up? When is Brown going to get fired?
?????????????????

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Be sure to slow-mo the 3 shots he managed to miss in the final 30 seconds.

It wouldn't have even been a close game if he didn't put them in that position. People are so quick to hate on the dude, the most polarizing player in the history of the NBA. Nobody in this league is doing what he did in the 4th quarter tonight. Nobody. 
Don't get me wrong -- Kobe's an incredible player. And he's playing with a team of bums. It's a miracle they even had a shot at the end, and it's all because of Kobe. But you gotta take everything together.
True true, I definitely feel you. But I honestly feel like a kid again watching Kobe go off like that. Not saying that the loss was worth the performance by Kobe, but it's good to see that the dude hasn't lost a step.
pimp.gif
Kobe doin work.
I'm just trying to watch as much of the dude as I can now because he's going to retire in a few years. I feel bad for the dudes who aren't taking advantage of the opportunity to watch him play. We are honestly witnessing greatness in it's most pure form since #23. It's going to be a damn long time before we get another player like that. 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He didn't get the ball because they did a good *%# job defending him. It's not like everyone ignores him and doesn't give him the ball.

word, on top of that - this is the playoffs, hes gotta demand it while working for it

instead he just tries to establish position once, and if its not there, well there goes the involvement in that possession unless theres an easy putback
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Yo, I'll take Bynum with no heart over Pau with no balls. Dude is out there getting locked down and dominated on the glass by a dude that is 5/6 inches shorter than him.

QFT

This is where we miss Ron. I'm betting money he would have been guarding Miller.
Both the wins Miler has killed our PG's; no way in hell Miller backing down Ron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Pathetic effort tonight. 

Pau was off from jump.  I said over and over on Twitter, he missed 4 wide open mid range shots that he usually nets.  He never got anything going. 

Bynum rebounded well early, but did nothing else. 

Barnes shooting. 
indifferent.gif

Blake getting RIPPED to SHREDS on defense. 

The layups that Sessions and Kobe screwed up back to back HAUNTED us.  Not to mention that bunny Kobe missed that could have tied it.  @#$% 
30t6p3b.gif

I swear to God Pau and Bynum better MURDER McGee in game 6.  No excuse.  They need to beat DOWN on Denver in game 6. 
yes he was, he couldn't do anything about it... but Mike Brown is tardbag for letting it continue... As a coach you need to either put someone else on miller (maybe ebanks) or double him so you take the ball out of his hands. But no, he watched and made no adjustments. It reminded me of when he kept Troy murphy on Blake Griffin only to get lit up.

Mamba tried but theres only so much you can do...

Pau Gasol played like a ***ch and Bynum is pouty brat, he also looked like a tired cow.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

This is where we miss Ron. I'm betting money he would have been guarding Miller.
laugh.gif

kobe should be the one guarding miller but im not sure why he isnt

those low post moves of his dont work on kobe

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

Assuming mike brown has the common sense to put Ron on Miller

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

yes i have seen him against a double team. when he passes out he should get the ball right back. but the spacing was horrible so i guess they couldnt make a rentry passs

The last couple years, Kobe hasn't really been guarding the other team's best player as much. He doesn't have the endurance anymore to do that night in and night out. I was watching the camera on him on TNT overdrive and there were a couple plays where he just flat out didn't make an effort which led to a basket. Dude's getting old and it's starting to show on defense.

It wouldn't have even been a close game if he didn't put them in that position. People are so quick to hate on the dude, the most polarizing player in the history of the NBA. Nobody in this league is doing what he did in the 4th quarter tonight. Nobody. 
Don't get me wrong -- Kobe's an incredible player. And he's playing with a team of bums. It's a miracle they even had a shot at the end, and it's all because of Kobe. But you gotta take everything together.
True true, I definitely feel you. But I honestly feel like a kid again watching Kobe go off like that. Not saying that the loss was worth the performance by Kobe, but it's good to see that the dude hasn't lost a step.
pimp.gif
Kobe doin work.
I'm just trying to watch as much of the dude as I can now because he's going to retire in a few years. I feel bad for the dudes who aren't taking advantage of the opportunity to watch him play. We are honestly witnessing greatness in it's most pure form since #23. It's going to be a damn long time before we get another player like that. 
I agree. If he wasn't playing my team, I would appreciate it a little more. lol
And I don't like comparing him (or anyone) to MJ, but I will say that Kobe's dedication and intensity are unmatched in this era. For perspective, just compare the way he plays to the way the Miami Clowns play.

Bynum is a disgrace. Dude basically quit on defense cause he was not getting touches. Dude has shaq's attitude but without the talent.

Gasol is even worse. Dude has has been ghost since game 7 of the 2010 finals and I expect it to remain that way.

Sessions was terrible.

Andre Miller destroying blake is the main thing hurting the lakers though. 24 points on 8-11?
sick.gif

They are gonna have to switch Kobe on miller or Lakers are gonna be out. Which would not be a bad thing as it might mean Brown getting fired.

One thing  is for sure, the Lakers will get slaughtered by the Thunder if they get through. Whining Bynum and ghost Gasol are not something that inspires confidence.

Yea I was assuming Brown would throw Ron on Miller
laugh.gif

I was going to say, Kobe should be like, "ef it let me guard him"
Miller ain't backing Kobe

Back
Top Bottom