[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

the refs should be fined for these BS techs

This

It's playoff basketball refs.......they're gonna play a little harder, talk a little more
30t6p3b.gif

Wow they really want to take the ball out of Bynum's hands, they double teaming him right away. He should be proud of the respect he commands now.

I said the lakers would win 4-0 or 4-1…so far, looks like i'll be right on this.

The nuggets wont grow in between games and they'll have to shoot phenomenally and turn the lakers over big time just to have a chance at this.

DENVER IS NOT DOING ANYTHING IN THAT PAINT!

Bynum and Gasol are the REAL twin towers. They out there looking like they playing with little boys (No Mike Jack)

And Kobe out there just waiting to get the ball on offense to make a good basketball play while the ten towers do the defense and rebounding
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This game is so boring. LAL just beating up on these guys. To think Charles picked DEN to upset LAL. He thought they had the bigs to bang with them let alone anyone to stop Kobe.

I never understand ppl's infatuation with teams that are deep, young, and athletic but have no go to guy and then expecting them to make noise in the playoffs. They're just reg season entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom