[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

If I was 7 feet, I will average 30 rebounds per game. smh. I'm 5'7 and I go double figures. granted I play with fools like myself
but I get it done. I can just imagine being 7 feet tall and the things you could do.

Pau has no excuse with his performance. No f***** way. So frustrated.

The effort out there today was disgusting
mad.gif

I've been a fan of Bynums but he's starting to become to much of a $@@%# right now for my liking. Not only is he not playing well but even worse he seems like he's so easy to mentally take out of a game. One of these two is going to have to get traded and hopefully its Bynum considering he'll bring back the most

FTR i still think we should take gm 7 and have a chance of beating OKC but thats becoming a big If  due to our two stars straight quitting

I know it's just one game, but 3/3/1 from our STAR PF in 29 minutes for a closeout playoff game? If he wasn't scoring, not rebounding, and damn sure not defending, +%@ was he doing out there?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I know it's just one game, but 3/3/1 from our STAR PF in 29 minutes for a closeout playoff game? If he wasn't scoring, not rebounding, and damn sure not defending, +%@ was he doing out there?

30t6p3b.gif

The crazy part is that we two championships with this dude so obviously he's lightyears better than that. Which makes it all an effort thing and that
mad.gif
 me even more

Yo I woke up mad at the whole team, but I was still fuming over one dude specifically...Matt Barnes.
I expect Gasol to go HOUDINI in the playoffs at this point, so I wasn't surprised...but Barnes? Dude is supposed to be our spark off the bench.

I have never, ever, in my entire life, seen someone be so scared to shoot in an NBA game for a whole entire 3 quarters.

Dude missed a couple shots and all of a sudden had the confidence of a high school bench warmer. 

Basketball looked like a hot potato when it went to him. The reason it makes me so upset is because he ACTUALLY had WIDE OPEN SHOTS all game long. IM talkin about WIDE. And he would hold the ball for a split second, and like a little B just straight dish the ball out to some part of the court that was hella congested.

Dude had me fuming. If you scared to play, take yourself outta the game you little B**** 
mad.gif

Drank myself to sleep last night because of this game.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate losing but I hate it more when we lose because of lack of effort. Pau didn't do @%%! all night. I'm tired of him and I want him gone. He has no heart, no will to win. Bynum is another clown who has a marshmallow for a heart.Trade both of them for Dwight. I don't give a damn right now.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Drank myself to sleep last night because of this game.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate losing but I hate it more when we lose because of lack of effort. Pau didn't do @%%! all night. I'm tired of him and I want him gone. He has no heart, no will to win. Bynum is another clown who has a marshmallow for a heart.Trade both of them for Dwight. I don't give a damn right now.
mad.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You could package them together in a trade.. But if you only get back 1 guy and a salary dump, you made the wrong trade..

If you are packaging them both together you should get 4-6 players (Pau's trade value is plummeting, but packaged with Bynum. They still give you a great advantage, SUPPOSEDLY). 

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Let's put a galaxy on game 7...
I was feeling confident about it until I remembered that Artest will be playing. He and Kobe are the only Lakers with heart. The rest of your team are Lebrons.

After what I saw last night, if they traded Pau Gasol today, I wouldn't be upset at all. 
tired.gif

What he did last night was LEGENDARY.  I have NEVER seen something so poor.  I've seen bad games, no doubt.  I've seen Kobe play like a bafoon, miss everything, fumble the ball, do horrible stupid idiotic things, but he competes.  He's trying, even if he's trying too much.  He's at least trying.  Sasha, Farmar, Kwame, all bums.  They tried.  They sucked, but they could accidentally get me 3 points and 3 rebounds. 

Pau Gasol did literally nothing more for the Lakers last night than I did. 
indifferent.gif
  You guys can spin it in any way you choose, I don't give a %$@%, what happened last night should cost the man his job.  ZERO excuse for that.  NONE.  Bynum was horrible, and got 11 and 16.  I mean, damn.  If you're horrible with 11 and 16, what is 3 and 3? 
indifferent.gif

I thought we had old Pau back after games 1 and 2.  People need to take note, the LA Lakers did not trail for 1 single second in the first 2 games.  Not one second.  The last 4, they've been behind the entire time minus the 4th quarter comeback in game 4.  The Nuggets have adjusted and have attacked every single way they want, we haven't coutered for *@%#.  But it makes no difference, not when our 7 foot 2nd or now 3rd best player can't make open 15 footers, or go down on the block and get his own shot, or get a rebound, or stop a 6-6 power forward, or rotate, or do anything of value. 

If that guy doesn't do something amazing on Saturday, I won't care if we ship him out for a bag of bolts.  He makes me long for the days of last year's playoff Pau, that's how horrible he was last night. 

At least Metta will try.  He could go 2-12, but he'll at least play hard.  That gives us 2 guys now, instead of 1.  Maybe Jordan Hill and Barnes will get goin with the home crowd, so we could have 3-4 guys tryin, then maybe we have a shot.  Usually I would feel great about a playoff game at home, but now, with Bynum and Pau's issues?  I have no idea if they even show up at the game.  If they miss their first baskets, they might not take another shot the rest of the night the way they look.  Well, check that, Bynum will always take more shots, but Pau might not. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

There's always excuses for offense, but I'm sick of the horrid defense and lack of effort.  It feels like game 4 against the mavs again.  If they are not going to give effort, then I might as well as not watch the game.  You would have thought they would have been forced to raise their play as Kobe was sick.  Hard to believe that Hill, a throw in, is the 2nd most reliable player we have.

OKC ain't ready for DEN. Karl's philosophy of "I'd rather have a top 10 guy at every position instead of a couple top 5 guys and a bunch of role players."

It's working.

OKC don't want it.

If this Nuggets team is able to drag out this series to 7 games WITHOUT home court, I wonder what OKC can do tho this team WITH home court.....I'm still disgusted this morning.

so the blueprint is frustrate bynum, and he will "checkout" of the game? and what is up with pau.

denver without rudy, and wilson and they pushed it to 7. corey brewer stepping up huge.

with that said, i expect la to win this series. if bynum and pau isnt engaged early, kobe will be on a mission to close out. we might see vintage kobe.

but okc may run the lakers out of the gym.

I woke this morning still pissed at Gasol. 3 points and 3 rebounds, Just flat out embarrassing.

I'm glad Kobe said what he said. Ron isn't close to what he used to be but you know he's gonna give you effort, you know he's gonna play hard. I thought last year was embarrassing....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

when we win on saturday. whens game 1 with okc?

Lakers should of won 2 games ago....the fact that their the ONLY team in the first round to go 7 (So far)..........puts me at 50/50 for saturday. However, lakers playing the way they played in game 6.....I see 80/20 nuggets
frown.gif

Just remembered we get Ron back Saturday. Last regular season game + 6 playoffs (we're tied 3-3) = 7 game suspension SERVED

That's just gonna make it hurt worse.
ohwell.gif
At home, Ron back...
ohwell.gif

CP I agree with every single word you just said. Every word. No excuse for Pau, I've defended him all season long but that performance yesterday alone warrants an automatic trade. Absolutely pathetic.

We're obviously stuck w/ Pau & Bynum right NOW, but moving forward, I know exactly what the problem is, and why we need to part ways: they each have 2 rings, & they both know they contributed to those rings.

Kobe is RARE breed; screw 5, he wants 6.

But most, though? 2 is PLEEEEENNNTY. If Pau & Bynum lost to Boston, Orlando, then Boston again, we'd still be getting their best. We don't lose to the Mavs last year: WE face the Heat.

And if we lose to the Heat, we're not struggling in the 1st round right now.

But that's NOT what happened. We DID beat ORL and then BOS, and them two dudes are done cooking.

Prove I'm wrong. That's exactly what it is. Pau was a BEEEAST against Boston. Now? 3 + 3 last night?

Bynum's inconsistency? It's because he wants to be the MAN, wants to be recognized. He ain't concerned w/ #3.

Kobe? Forget the scorig title; let KD get it. I want #6. MVP? Here you go Bron. I want #6.

But Pau and Bynum's desire for #3 take a backseat to other things.

Originally Posted by sStutter

If Bynum keeps his attitude, I'd be more than willing for a Bynum-Cousins trade.
You complain about Drew's attitude then proceed to say you would trade for cousins?

funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom