Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

pimp.gif

Glad we got that garbage game out of our system, that was our one for March. IF the Lakers don't play stupid ball like they did in the 1st half and justrun our offense we should be able to get the split, which is really all I expected from this home-at-home.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

I got a bad feeling about this. I think we may lost this at Oracle.

It's all good though.

pimp.gif

Let's get this!!!!!!

I'll be in attendance as well (sec212), hoping for nothing more than a win. It's gonna be another great game like today's was

This one is going to be even tougher. The Lakers are going to play more like they did in the 2nd half and we are going to have to take the ball to the hoop alot more than we did in the 2nd half. Baron needs to step up the most IMO. If he wants to be a superstar and a leader he has to show up in these types ofgames. I was really disappointed with today's performance.

whats the purpose of the lakers sig with warrior fans, is it supposed to be funny or something, just looks like your biting off fr3sh. I thought it was dumbwhen he did it and its even more stupid now.

Originally Posted by solefob

whats the purpose of the lakers sig with warrior fans, is it supposed to be funny or something, just looks like your biting off fr3sh. I thought it was dumb when he did it and its even more stupid now.
here we go again
laugh.gif
, i already explained it in the other gamethread. i'm not even trying to be funny or bite Fr3sh...

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'll be in attendance as well (sec212)
smh.gif
Damn Acid, step your game up
laugh.gif
jp

Oh yeah, chalk up the W, 3pledouble just posted.

laugh.gif
i know, well my brother bought season tix for the first time this year, and that's where he got his seats cuz he didn't wanna spend too much. idon't mind actually but once i graduate from college too i'm gonna try to get lower bowl season tix
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, i'll be there with my pops haha

Back
Top Bottom