Lamar Odom done with Dallas

The Mavericks have reached an agreement that will allow Lamar Odom to leave the team without being released.

"The Mavericks and I have mutually agreed that it's in the best interest of both parties for me tostepaway from the team," Odom said in a statement. "I'm sorry that things didn't work out better for both of us, but I wish the Mavs' organization, my teammates and Dallas fans nothing but continued success in the defense of their championship."

Odom will be listed as inactive for the rest of the season, leaving open the possibility that Dallas could still trade him after the season in conjunction with the draft.

He averaged just 6.6 points on 35 percent shooting.

ViaMarc Stein/ESPN

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

seen it coming... but why not just play through it? 

C'mon Lamar.
30t6p3b.gif

They can trade him but he wouldn't be eligible for a playoff roster, so it's doubtful it'd happen.

After the season is when a trade would occur or a buy out I guess.

hopefullt they just trade him draft day, get a first rounder for the one they lost to get him

Lamar allowed his feelings to mess everything up
30t6p3b.gif
dude basically had a fling with the Mavericks. He know where he belongs.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Shame.....

And he will probably be a clipper next year...

I can see that happening. NBA champion, to the NBDL, to completely quitting on a team...what a clown. 
30t6p3b.gif

lol at Dallas and Odom. Dallas for thinking that he would produce and him for being a bum.

Odom is clown man. He's been through alot but how hard is it to play basketball and receive millions? He's not even facing the pressure of a star like Dirk. He comes off the bench. 

^^exactly what I was thinking cmon odom I know being traded hurted you at first but after a months worth of time get over it you are making millions on any team you got to suck it up and ball up man

Back
Top Bottom