Lance Armstrong.Livestrong - Nike Dunk High and Air Force 1

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

spot in nyc has the am1 biggest size 10.5 (sorry Rico)
also had the 180's biggest size 11
price $180
if anyone needs, LMK

It was all good G ... I was grateful you did so try . Thanks .

Just Glade ME and the homie TAK have pairs FINALLY coming . LOL

Nice rico!

These am1s are the best imo, once you have them in hand - you will say the same (everyone)

Im trying to get rid of my 180s , size 9.5 - so I can buy my size 10 or 10.5. . .Im taking offers on them, If I can help anyone out, Id rather do that than goto ebay!

sup tak... i think ur gonna have to pay a lil over retail for them 90s bro. im looking for the 1s now.

Originally Posted by arisorous

sup tak... i think ur gonna have to pay a lil over retail for them 90s bro. im looking for the 1s now.

Got that rite, I have the 90's coming already it's the other 2 that's gonna probably break me. I'll be on a serious mission because my sizehasn't popped up to often in the 180's or 1's.

Most of the top notch spots in nyc haven't received their shipment as of yet, Im headed to one of the spots today, if you need anything hit me on the PM

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

CHECK IT OUT ... so for NOW they say 24 pairs ..... I wonder if that is TRUE ??? I hope NOT , the do look DOPE after all .

Futura x Nike Dunk High FLOM Livestrong Greatest Hits Pack
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
eyes.gif

anyway, thx for the update none the less

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

CHECK IT OUT ... so for NOW they say 24 pairs ..... I wonder if that is TRUE ??? I hope NOT , the do look DOPE after all .

eyes.gif

24 pairs
indifferent.gif
reading is fundamental. they're saying the resell prices will be insane if the it is similar to the original flom which was 24.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

eyes.gif

24 pairs
indifferent.gif
reading is fundamental. they're saying the resell prices will be insane if the it is similar to the original flom which was 24.

LOL , you got me G ... LOL

Waiting for TAK to come and post his 2 pairs of AM1's ... Grrrrrrr
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
..... LOL good STUFF Mike .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom