LANE KIFFIN THE NEW USC HEAD COACH

eek.gif

Kiffin swag + USC =
pimp.gif

Somebody check on Gunna...

Ohhhhh Mannnn ; I have a feeling USC is going to become a top 5 team again just like that!
pimp.gif

Imagine That coaching staff wit Monte Kiffins Defensive strategy with Chows Offensive plan along with Kiffins Swag...Wow. Can't wait to see how thisunfolds

If I was a Tennessee recruit I'd have a crackhead outside Kiffin's house with a .22

My-T.

laugh.gif

I hope he doesnt take recruits with him
embarassed.gif
Oregon needs to haveanother title season before USC gets back.

Not saying Lane isn't a good coach but the vibe and latest headlines he's been getting, he comes across as a straight %*$$*%@!%.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Not saying Lane isn't a good coach but the vibe and latest headlines he's been getting, he comes across as a straight %*$$*%@!%.
Seem level headed in Oakland.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Ohhhhh Mannnn ; I have a feeling USC is going to become a top 5 team again just like that!
pimp.gif

Imagine That coaching staff wit Monte Kiffins Defensive strategy with Chows Offensive plan along with Kiffins Swag...Wow. Can't wait to see how this unfolds

I just imagined how much %!*! he would've been talking if he was coach when they had reggie & matt if he was talkin all that %!*! at Tenn this yr
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Assuming not too many dudes jump ship, the new UT coach is gonna have a boatload of talent to work with....they gotta make an impact hire...but who?

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by RoOk

pimp.gif

Imagine That coaching staff wit Monte Kiffins Defensive strategy with Chows Offensive plan along with Kiffins Swag...Wow. Can't wait to see how this unfolds
I just imagined how much %!*! he would've been talking if he was coach when they had reggie & matt if he was talkin all that %!*! at Tenn this yr
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"Smoke weed, talk +@#+ like Lane Kiffin..."
laugh.gif

Damn tho'...he bringin' baggage to a program that's about to have baggage...let's see how it plays out.

them idiots wearing Adidas Vols gear during armed robbery was the last and only straw....
laugh.gif

2natuab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom