Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

nike.com taking there sweet time to ship my kicks.

still no shipping confirmation. 
mean.gif

Anyone still waiting on tracking from NDC? Purchased from SNKRS so no funny business. I usually get shoes from a Saturday release on Wednesday but mine haven't even shipped yet.

Purchased a 9.5 and a 10 from NDC not using the SNKRS app Saturday and both of shipping confirmation email was sent Sunday.

[emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]s in today. Can't wait.

I got shipping confirmation on Saturday for my pair from NDC, but tracking says they haven't even moved out of Memphis yet.  
frown.gif

Anyone with expected delivery today from NDC on standard free shipping? That's OD fast.
Nike has been using 3 day UPS for me. I usually get my order on Wednesday/Thursday at the latest on a Saturday release and in CA.
exact same thing with me. im in NYC and when i order on release dates on saturdays, they usually say delivered by the following thursday but on monday the status usually gets updated to early delivery on wednesday.

I called Nike because I haven't received shipping confirmation either. The rep said everything is good, shipping is being prepared and I should get them Thursday. They'll email a tracking number. So I feel a lot better now [emoji]128526[/emoji]

This was my exact issue with the size 11, but I will get a discount if they don't fit for my INCONVENIENCE! Nike has enslaved people so much that they don't even think anymore. I had to wait 20 min. just to cart the product, couldn't go to a store and try them on beforehand because all the stores near me were limited and already did raffle tickets. I already told you all I'm too good to be running around signing up for rigged raffles, and lastly I had to wait 5 days after the release date to receive the item and if it doesn't fit? I WILL BE RECEIVING A DISCOUNT for my troubles! You all can be slaves to Nike all you want, but I always make sure to be compensated in some way if I spend my money and am not satisfied or INCONVENIENCED!
After reading, this immediately popped in my head

I sure hope my 10 fits. I would have ordered a 10 and a 10.5 and returned whichever didn't fit but they were limited 1 per customer and the 10.5 sold out before I got shipping confirmation on my 10 and I didn't want to take any chances. If the 10 doesn't fit I will look for a local trade or just return them. I may take advantage of being able to return worn product within 30 days
This was my exact issue with the size 11, but I will get a discount if they don't fit for my INCONVENIENCE! Nike has enslaved people so much that they don't even think anymore. I had to wait 20 min. just to cart the product, couldn't go to a store and try them on beforehand because all the stores near me were limited and already did raffle tickets. I already told you all I'm too good to be running around signing up for rigged raffles, and lastly I had to wait 5 days after the release date to receive the item and if it doesn't fit? I WILL BE RECEIVING A DISCOUNT for my troubles! You all can be slaves to Nike all you want, but I always make sure to be compensated in some way if I spend my money and am not satisfied or INCONVENIENCED!
i bet my life u receive nothing but a generic sorry, and even then, you dont deserve that. nike didnt put up only size 11s and force u to cop them. you dont know your true size. your own fault, not nikes. this is what ruins things for honest people. people like you putting yourself in this situation and then trying to blame Nike and calling them for a discount. this is why they SUPER DUPER stingy with compensation and discount codes now. super strict because of people calling in with clown reasons.

mean.gif
Isn't there a sizing chart on site also, if size was really an issue you would have measured up prior to making your purchase. Good luck with your complaints tho.

NDC lost my freaking pair when they handed them off to UPS for shipping.  They gave me a tracking number Saturday night, but it shows they were processed two days before they were accepted for transit, and never moved or made it to the UPS facility.

Told me an "internal investigation" could take a few days, and then I'll likely get a refund since they are sold out in my size.....awesome.  

In the meantime I could've copped them about 30 times for retail, but now my size is dried up.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
In the meantime I could've copped them about 30 times for retail, but now my size is dried up.  :smh:  

Damn dude sorry to hear that. What are your size btw?

Also are they gonna give you some sort of compensation on top of the refund?

NDC lost my freaking pair when they handed them off to UPS for shipping.  They gave me a tracking number Saturday night, but it shows they were processed two days before they were accepted for transit, and never moved or made it to the UPS facility.

Told me an "internal investigation" could take a few days, and then I'll likely get a refund since they are sold out in my size.....awesome.  

In the meantime I could've copped them about 30 times for retail, but now my size is dried up.  
mean.gif

now THATS a legitimate reason for them to give you a discount code. that was their fault, not yours.

Back
Top Bottom