Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

UnDS'd one of the pairs that I got yesterday . These are fire and then some . These are are so much better than the tank shaped six lows .

Your definition of limited is different than mine.
If I can go to a library, borrow any computer, phone, anything.
Enter the url; and pay a full hour after the shoe releases.
They are not limited.
When it hits two hours its the definition of "easy cop"
We mean limited as in production. These were definitely produced in lesser quantities than most Jordan retros. However, just because the shoes are available two hours after doesn't mean production was abundant. It appears the demand just wasn't there.

If you need to go to the public library to use a computer and wifi, you probably shouldn't be spending money on shoes to begin with. IMO

If you need to go to the public library to use a computer and wifi, you probably shouldn't be spending money on shoes to begin with. IMO
laugh.gif

When I checked this morning from the west coast (I didn't wake up before 11AM EST) and saw these I was surprised. I question how limited these actually are. Did Nike actually make similar volumes to the past 3-4 releases that are sitting? If yes, do the retailers have the option of taking less? If so then Nike sells more through their own retail channel.

Personally I like the XIV, just never been a fan of any Laney color way regardless of model.

But glad everyone who wants to buy has that option.

With the last 5 Jordan's now being very available (exception of the OVOs) and the foamposites also not being sold out immediately, are the resellers moving on since they're holding these kicks longer, or being forced to return them? I'll be really interested to see the XIIIs and then the XI holiday release
I think Nike has upped production numbers. Back in 2011-2012, any retro that would drop would be an instant sell-out, and a nice profit could be had off every release. Now, that just doesn't happen. The best example we can use is the holiday XI's since the demand for those is really high. Granted certain colorways of the XI's are more sought after than others, but the differences aren't large. For the holiday XI's, the resale for every release every year has been less and less. Columbias can be had for close to retail, where as earlier holiday XI releases fetch more. I think the major factor is increased production, although colorway preferences do make a difference.

Also, it could be that the most famous/in-demand models have been retroed, so the ones being retroed now aren't as in-demand.

NDC and FNL came through today. Mobile too. Was ready to do the JR Smith dance. Seems most of us flourished.

NDC came thru!! .... After all I did this morning to find out about the no cash refund!! Now I got my size 9... and I'm still stuck with the 8.5 LoL smh

Oh well... Long as I got my size I'll figure out something to do with the other pair

Everyone always talks about sneakers sitting blah blah blah. Were y'all not around when everything sat? I saw plenty of pairs cosidered "grail" pairs to some that used to sit and sit and sit. Don't let a shoe sitting change your opinion on wearing or stashing.

what happened to the days when NTers who worked at stores would say come through and cop on discount?

Back
Top Bottom