Laney 5 legit check

Laney 5s size 3Y from eBay seller XSoleHypeX (ebay link here). Missed out on these shoes when they dropped but really liked them because of the colourway. Price is roughly the same as I paid for my Gamma Blues, plus shipping from the US.
 These are 100% authentic as is everything I sell.  I am a shoe collector and absolutely hate fakes.  I am a 100% feedback  seller so bid with confidence. Please check my feedback.  Everything I sell is 100% Grade A authentic Nike products!!  GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC or 10X your money back.   
If anyone has used this seller before or can tell me if these are real or fake, please let me know. I would really like a pair of these shoes but do not want to buy these if they are fake. These are a childrens size 3Y. Thanks. 

Look legit to me. Only thing that turns me off is the right shoe. Right shoe from the back looks kind of off, and the stitching on the back looks uneven to me. Maybe it's just me and my want for no flaws in shoes

Thanks for your help man...actually found a pair on Flight Club so will probably pay the extra for them rather than gambling on these eBay ones. I got fake Dr Dre Beats on eBay once and since then have never bought anything even remotely expensive on there. 

These are obvious fakes, just look at the non icy sole and you don't have to look at anything else to tell they're knockoffs. Missing extra holes for the laces, the  whole shape of the shoe is off in general, netting should extend farther on the side, where the top lace is it should have 4 holes instead of 2, the black jumpman on the back is too high from the blue midsole, missing the black Air Jordan tag that should be stitched on the inside of the tongue, the list goes on... Good thing you did not buy from ebay. 

What a real pair looks like. 

These are obvious fakes, just look at the non icy sole and you don't have to look at anything else to tell they're knockoffs. Missing extra holes for the laces, the  whole shape of the shoe is off in general, netting should extend farther on the side, where the top lace is it should have 4 holes instead of 2, the black jumpman on the back is too high from the blue midsole, missing the black Air Jordan tag that should be stitched on the inside of the tongue, the list goes on... Good thing you did not buy from ebay. 

What a real pair looks like. 
If I read correctly, these are size 3Y (falls into preschool sizes), which did not have icy soles. I don't even know if they make fake PS-sized Jordans

If I read correctly, these are size 3Y (falls into preschool sizes), which did not have icy soles. I don't even know if they make fake PS-sized Jordans
That is correct. The ps size does NOT have icy soles.

Legit.

-KiCKz

Back
Top Bottom