Laney College Flea Market

Does anyone know current information when this place is open? Is it Sat and Sun? I'm talking about the swap meet right next to the Lake Merritt Bart Station...

Does anyone know current information when this place is open? Is it Sat and Sun? I'm talking about the swap meet right next to the Lake Merritt Bart Station...

jcellsf, are you sure this is current? i had called one of my friends that lives in emeryville and he says they are only open sundays now. just don't wanna waste a drive since i'm coming from san bruno area.

jcellsf, are you sure this is current? i had called one of my friends that lives in emeryville and he says they are only open sundays now. just don't wanna waste a drive since i'm coming from san bruno area.

Sunday only...

Half of the Flea Market is free, but all the good stuff is in the other half, and it costs a dollar to get in.

Sunday only...

Half of the Flea Market is free, but all the good stuff is in the other half, and it costs a dollar to get in.

Any god finds there? I tempted to do some flea market shopping since it is next to the Bart and I am broke like no other.

Any god finds there? I tempted to do some flea market shopping since it is next to the Bart and I am broke like no other.

It's every Sunday...really hit or miss, whole lot of beaters and a whole lot of Fakes. But if you want some good deals on high end clothes (with Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus tags still attached) head on over. Worth a trip for the BBQ spot and the Kettle Corn

It's every Sunday...really hit or miss, whole lot of beaters and a whole lot of Fakes. But if you want some good deals on high end clothes (with Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus tags still attached) head on over. Worth a trip for the BBQ spot and the Kettle Corn

If you're around the South Bay, the De Anza College Flea Market, which is held 1st Saturday of the month is a worthy one to check out as well.

If you're around the South Bay, the De Anza College Flea Market, which is held 1st Saturday of the month is a worthy one to check out as well.

Back
Top Bottom